Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 3 Girls feet...WOW.!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 3 Girls feet...WOW.!!
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone, wow haven't posted in a long time...infact the last time i posted i was in a relationship...now i'm single due to my f-up. Oh well..lol.

So today, my day off, i'm sitting at Dunkin Donuts eating my bagel and drinking my coffee. Holysh*t these 3 girls walk in, all in summer clothes and flip flops with short shorts. [Woot] They order, and then they start talking about college while they're waiting for what they ordered. They where all STUNNING and tan, feet where PERFECT. Literally 3 pairs of feet where PERFECT, especially the italian looking girl with the bigger feet (size 9 or so) with french pedicure. The other spanish looking girl had a dark complection with white toe polish, and the irish looking girl had milky white feet with red polish.

The best part of it was how they kept on just slipping their flip flops off and playing with their feet and rubbing away on the other foot. It was SO SEXY i got a hard-on just watching (glad they ordered egg sandwiches so it took long) lol... One girl looked at me, as i looked at her with this "lion-like" animalistic stare...she quickly looked away, haha. Then they are leaning over the counter and 2 of the girls got on there tippie-toes and it was SOLE viewing pleasure...holysh*t..!!!

The best part was when other guys walked in, several older types, and they where doing just as i was, enjoying the view. I got so many sole views [Jerkoff] i WISH i could have recorded it on Video.......omg that hasn't happened in a WHILE.

I'll tell you this though, being single really has its downfalls....i'm like an animal in Heat. I gotta get laid... [Mmm]

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is awesome for you. In my meeting yesterday, I sat next to one of the cutie pies in the office. She got some new shoes (with the buckle across the toes) and I pointed out how cute they were and for the rest of the meeting I got some dangling, heel slipping on and off, lots of foot movement and a couple of kicked in the leg.. I was a happy man...

Good to hear a story from another happy man.

Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
totallytoes
Board Regular
Member # 24574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for totallytoes   Author's Homepage   Email totallytoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would buy the video!

--------------------
http://totallytoes.ning.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i'm not even exagerating though...it was THAT hot.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, i wish i had really been there.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol they better be glad i wasnt there..heck i would've taped it lol
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing I love more than a Dunkin Donuts is a Dunkin Donuts with pretty-footed young ladies!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links