Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Tattoo. . .

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Tattoo. . .
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has recently explored the idea of getting another tattoo...this one on the top of her foot. She told me the other day that she wants this one to have "meaning" b/c the other two are just simple designs.

She showed me some art and would like a colorful flower design, kinda like the ones pictured in Footboy2183's recent post, but not as large.

I have no issues with her getting another tattoo, b/c I have a few, but I kinda have reservations about her getting something on her foot.

Simple question for the lovely ladies with a foot tattoo (only b/c I am curious now)...Do you regret getting it on your foot and did it hurt?

How about you other footmen out there...What are your thoughts? Good place for one you think? Sexy?

(Hmmm...maybe we should start a thread of female foot tattoos to ease my mind...)

Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts...

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every tattoo hurts. I personally love them on the feet. I have them on the insides of my ankles below the joint. I got stars. They don't really mean anything like the piece I am having done on my back, but I love them.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are several threads on this, these may help you ease your mind one way or another.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005136#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006332#
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007274#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008020#
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008432#000000

i think it depends on alot, some foot tattoos can be sexy as hell and some can take away from how sexy the foot was in the first place. It just depends on the placement, size, design and color. A lot of variables could make or break it. I think i prefer feet without tattoos, but just because it is rare to see a really sexy one, but they're definitely out there.

I know for sure that if you find a girl with sexy feet and a nice tattoo, it's a great ice breaker, and a great way to talk about and look at her feet without seeming too weird. She'll usually slide her foot out of whatever she's wearing and hold it up real close to you or prop it right on your legs.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like tattoos on feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love tattoos on female feet !

especially cute if they have some personal meaning.

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some are great some not so great it just depends on hat she wants and how big but I like them most of the time. I always wonder why they chose the foot.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My tattoo guy stated to a girl who wanted something on the top of her foot that it really is not a good place to get one due to it not keeping the color as well as other parts of the body.

I like them and they have proved to be good for conversation.

Just wanted to pass on the info

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like foot tattoos but...Some of them are put there to be "safe" - covered quickly or hard to spot. Some are there just to be able to say one has a tat. Still, others are put there to draw attention (as if my attention was not already there) or to be shocking.

Speaking only for myself, I find an aesthetic appeal in a tattoo that starts above the ankle and "flows out" onto the foot.

Well, there's my "two-cents-worth".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really a big fan of tats on feet.

All I kept thinking about when watching Last Comic Standing was Fearne Cotton looked like she had a fungus growing from her foot up her ankle.

If it was really small it would be one thing, but the large elaborate designs completely take away from the natural elegance of the foot, IMO of course.

Unless the tat said something to the effect of foot fetishism, then we might be onto something!

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot tattoos can be sexy on the right feet yes but i can see your reservations too cause sometimes they take away from the unblemished feet also. Its your call dude or hers actually but i think you can't go wrong.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't do it

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used to not like it, but within the last year, i've actually grown to LOVE them. my wife is canadian moved to the US to be with me and she still misses alot of her home country and she has been saying forever she wants a maple leaf tattoo.. so recently when it came up again, i said why dont you get it on your foot? she hadnt ever considered her foot and i dont think she was too into the idea, but she wasnt turned off either.

the first foot tattoo i remember was on my honeymoon with my ex-wife. there was another honeymooner and she had a big green lizard where the tail actually trailed down to her big toe.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links