Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Finally had my way with my girlfriends feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finally had my way with my girlfriends feet
cr7
Board Regular
Member # 2855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cr7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been dating a girl for 6 years now, but she's always been shy with her feet. I've kissed them a little here and there during sex, but I could tell she just wasn't too comfortable with me doing that, always kinda pulling away. Problem is, her feet were sooooo sexy and hot, she doesn't even know it. I finally offered to spice things up in our sex life, so I mentioned "How about some fun foot pampering" for Valentines Day, since I already had a portable foot spa (whole different story there). I also bought some foot care products from the mall for the occasion, making it hard for her to say no. Well, after weeks of finally nailing her down to a foot pampering day, we gave it a go. We drank lots and lots of wine, slipped into something comfortable, and I broke out the spa and supplies. She was enjoying it, much to my surprise, but not nearly as much as I was. After that erotic pampering session, we headed for the room to continue our fun. She got too drunk and got sick in the bathroom for a long, long time...."evening over" I thought. She went to my room, layed down, and pretty much passed out. Well, I went in there to check on her, and there they were....her bare feet (all nice and soft from the pampering) sticking out from the covers. She was out like a light! Wow, i started touching them, then rubbing them, she didin't flinch, just snoring away. I continued for at least an hour, rubbing, kissing, licking, and sucking her feet til my mouth was too sore. I finally shot a load all over them, it was out-fucking-standing!! I finally grabbed my cell phone camera and took lots of pictures of them for my personal stash. What an incredible foot dream come true for me! To top it off, she apologized the next day for falling asleep before we could "finish the deed". Little does she know, til this day, I had my way with her feet like there was no tomorrow.......
Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You freak!!! You disgust me!!!!

No seriously... Where are the pics!!??? [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow bro...first off welcome to Wu's and thats a helluva an entrance you made with this story! Great to here that you got your "foot cherry" popped! [Big Grin]
Just ease her into it and she'll come around...especially after 6 years!! If she has any questions just show here this site [Smile] Hope to see more of your post's in the future.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that sounds like alot of fun...the enjoyment must have been insane.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually prefer my feet to have cognizant and participating owners but I have, on occasion, allowed a couple women to over-indulge in drink to afford myself the opportunity to indulge myself in their feet.

I envy you your fun. Next time, though, let her see how much pleasure it brings you. I think you'll both find it, well, rewarding.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have been kicking myself for having scrubbed off all the smell. [Cry]
Great story, though.

_fjb_ [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too extreme for me pal, you basically took advantage. [Confused]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I usually prefer my feet to have cognizant and participating owners...

You obviously had a great time with her feet- I'm happy for that. Honestly I would have been tremendously tempted myself.

Just be careful about doing that kinda of stuff without her knowledge though. Trust me, it's very possible, even likely, that she'd be really pissed to find out that you did that while she was out.

Don't let he drink so much next time, I'm sure you'll both enjoy it alot more.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you mean pics for your own personal collection dude??? lol Share that shit... Just kidding but if you ever do feel up to it we will be waiting to see those pics. But as some of the guys said be careful cause those six years would go down the toilet if she gets pissed and breaks up or never lets you see those feet again cause you got caught taking advantage... Or worse she could torture you by wearing Crocs all year round... [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cr7
Board Regular
Member # 2855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cr7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, here's the update on this. first off, she does wear crocs alot, lol. after she apologized for passing out, she promised to make it up to me, because she saw that i really enjoyed it (it was my huge hard-on the whooooole time), and she enjoys turning me on, which turns her on. and she really did enjoy the soft, well-massaged feet that she never had before. we've done the foot pampering spa and massage a few more times since then, each time she's been more comfortable just sticking her feet out for me to pamper, knowing that i enjoy it so much, which turns her on. each time i've also been more comfortable, kissing and licking them a little more each time, right there in front of her to watch. and it always leads to a great finish. even if we don't do the whole pampering thing, she's been more open to foot massages (she never requested 1 in six years) and kissing, licking, and sucking on her toes on a regular basis now. she's never asked specifically about me having a foot fetish, but she clearly knows it now. one time, we were hanging out on her sofa, and her very hot 18 yr old daughter layed down beside her and threw her bare feet up on her lap (they were hotter than her mom's btw). about 1 second later, my girl quickly grabbed them and put them under her legs and pillow, before i got to look at them a little bit. i'm sure she realized my foot loving and that's why she was uncomfortable with her daughter's feet right next to me. all is ok now, i'm definitely getting my foot fix with her, she's way more comfy with it too. how do i put a couple of those foot pix on here?
Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rafito
Board Regular
Member # 31512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rafito   Email Rafito   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! First time posting. Just like you, I finally told my wife of 7 years, this weekend, that I love her feet. That I love to see her play with her shoes, and when she puts her feet on my lap so I can massage them. I was scared of her reaction, but turns out she was really cool about, and started to put her feet over my lap and touching ocassionally my cock. Something tells me I am very close to getting a footjob from her.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good bro you made it.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rafito
Board Regular
Member # 31512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rafito   Email Rafito   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes!!! Yesterday my wife gave me my first footjob!!! It was awesome!! First I fingered her until she came, and then I asked her to masturbate me with her feet until I came. She said "I will try, since I do not know how to do that". Turns out she performed an excellent footjob. Who knows, maybe after my confession she did some research, because she did it like a pro. Best thing is: now I enjoy my wife in every aspect, we have an even deeper bond.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rafito
Board Regular
Member # 31512

BTW!! Did I mentioned that my wife's feet are size 8 1/2, long toes, her nails are always polished (often dark red), and that her soles are soft (every day she rubs her soles with lotion that softens her feet)
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prettyfeetgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool...i'm so glad that my boyfriend was honest and open with me about his foot fetish when we were getting to know each other. It meant so much to me that he trusted me enough to let me into his private turn-ons. It was an area that I was not very familiar with, but i found very intriguing. I have since then become very fond of this fetish, and happy to say that he and I have become so close! I indulge in his foot massages and everything else that comes with it. Its nice that you were finally able to express this desire with your long time love. It must have been so hard to live that long without letting your spouse into your "private" world. good luck

--------------------
 -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links