Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Straight women with foot fetishes.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Straight women with foot fetishes.
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There have been several threads lately about guys not wanting to show their feet in public and having your girlfriends suck your toes. I makes me wonder just how many heterosexual women that there are that like men's feet? Seems I've read somewhere before that foot fetishism among lesbians for female feet is pretty common. I've also read that there are very few straight women who like men's feet. I'd like to see some statistics on this, does anyone have a link?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My guess is it's probably a very small number of hetero girls who like guys' feet.
Some gay men are into guys' feet, though.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had a girl once that liked guy feet...creeped me out a little. I'm such a hypocrite...

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Brooke Burke likes guy's feet. In my opinion from videos I've seen I see more girls sucking girls toes than girls sucking guys toes. Also I have heard of gay men who like male feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my ex has sucked my toes a bunch of times but i think that was just because i sucked her toes all the time, i dont think she has the actual fetish like me.

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this has been posted before. Since we're on the subject I thought you may fing it interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2_gZIphUsU

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, good... She actually communicates a hundred times better then many educated guys I know {whether they are black, white, green or purple} !!

[ August 25, 2008, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: mjl1717 ]

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me trying to make sense of it all is by thinking of the fact that the general pattern in life [not necessarily one that has to be followed] is that men are attracted to women and vice versa, in our case men are attracted to women's feet, and now we raise the idea of women being interested in men's feet. Well, fact of the matter is a woman will sometimes say she likes guys feet if they're taken care of. Simply grooming the feet gets rid of that, but then we get ridiculed for having clean feet by guys and then women complain and we end up wearing socks during sex....definitely a double-edged dagger...

if all women had foot care procedures like the typical guy I don't think i would be writing this and this forum would not exist certainly to the extent that it does now...we would be like ewww girls feet are nasty! but if we can be attracted to a feet of the opposite sex, so can the ladies - just because we don't like guy feet doesn't mean a girl can't ...the whole gender barrier gets in the way and causes problems.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have only maybe run into one woman whom i noticed was into feet.. and only then i just suspected it. i was on a cruise when i was a teen and on one of the excursions to a private island, i noticed a girl, younger than me, staring intently at my feet. it made me REALLY uncomfortable.

as far as gay guys into feet.. yeah, its probably as predominant in the gay lifestyle as the hetero one.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree footgirl. I have never worn flips, or crocs either, and don't plan on it, even though I have nice feet I think. I do wear those velcro strap water shoes for boating sometimes but they aren't quite the same as flip flops or crocs.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To give this thread a whole new twist, what about straight women having a fetish for female feet!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^That's why I opened this thread LOL!

Interesting that it's more common for women to be into women's feet than men's.

Maybe this in part supports the theory of a foot fetish being sparked by crawling around a mother's feet as an infant.

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
I think this has been posted before. Since we're on the subject I thought you may fing it interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2_gZIphUsU

I am a straight women who does have foot feish.
I do like male feet but they have to be very well taken care of. I agree with the woman in the clip. She makes excellent points and seems to have a great head on her shoulders!! We need more true fetish women out there I think [Smile]

I haven't seen anyone bring up the point that a fetish for feet can also be about having your own feet enjoyed and worshipped - not just the worshipping of another.

Besides, liking a woman's feet doesn't make you instantly a lesbian if you are a woman ... licking another woman's pussy does that [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Besides, liking a woman's feet doesn't make you instantly a lesbian if you are a woman ... licking another woman's pussy does that

actually inaccurate too. my wife loves doing that and she is FAAAR from a lesbian.. she's just bi [Wink]

but i disagree.. liking a woman's foot is liking a woman and there are certainly some sort of homosexual interest.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

my wife loves doing that and she is FAAAR from a lesbian.. she's just bi [Wink]

but i disagree.. liking a woman's foot is liking a woman and there are certainly some sort of homosexual interest.

That is FUNNY!!
She is FAAAR from being a lesbian because she is "just BI"?? hahahaahahaahahahaha

She still licks pussy ... so she isn't THAT FAAAR [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links