Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » recently 'came out' to my girlfriend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: recently 'came out' to my girlfriend
samtheman
Board Regular
Member # 31412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samtheman   Email samtheman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as pointless as this is i just wanted to share this.
ever since i was about 12 (23 now) i always liked female feet but never told anyone. i tried to massage my first g/fs feet by making up some stupid 'dare' game that i fixed. didn't work and for years... and many girls later i still hadn't told anyone.

so ive been with my current girl for 5 years now. i suggested we have a night where we tried new things and i asked if i could kiss her foot. she let me and i just kept doing it.
neither of us said the words 'foot fetish' but i think she knew! either way she liked it! so for all them years i was hiding behind this stupid fear that she'd dump me or think i was weird. but shes happy because it feels good and i'm happy because... well!

anyone else have a 'coming out' story? [Big Grin]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and my girlfriend have sex or at least a blowjob every night we hang out. I have not come out to her about it. But....if we having sex i put her feet in my face, and if shes giving me head i suck her toes and ask her let me suck your toes. she says okay and lets me and only every once ina while does she say something like "why do you like that"? I just say Because your feet are cute. And they are.
Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone who waits always wishes they had said something sooner

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahter being together for five years, it's pretty obvious that she really loves you and unless she finds out your an axe murderer or something, she will still love you after finding out about your foot fetish! My wife and I have been open about it for about 13 years now - she suspected it long before that, but didn't say anything - she just let me enjoy her feet while we had sex.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So it took ya five whole years! Well, better late than never.
My girlfriend told me she was already aware of my fetish. We worked in the same office together, and I was kinda open about it.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you man- good for you! And it's not pointless either- it's a hallmark day- one you'll never forget and probably never regret. And if you think 5 years is bad try like 23! That's how long it took for me to get up the nerve. But I'll never forget the kind, loving, understanding words of my wife a I related my fetish to her. She really felt bad that I had held in my "secret" for so long.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A great weight has been lifted from your shoulders...and that's a wonderful thing. Seems as though she enjoys your interests. Try to remember to find out what her interests are, as well, and service those, too.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats' bro'! [Thumbs Up] Seriously well done, I bet you wish you had done it sooner, there really is no point worrying.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samtheman
Board Regular
Member # 31412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samtheman   Email samtheman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it wasnt without expression though. when we first met and in the first few weeks i was too scared to even touch her feet... just incase she jumped to the conclusion too soon! but she used to always want her feet massaged which was pretty fun.
it is so good now though. its really stange but this feels like such a massive step for us.
good to know i wasnt the only one scared! almost painted my bellow a nice shade of yellow!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rafito
Board Regular
Member # 31512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rafito   Email Rafito   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry I came out a few weeks ago, after being married for 7 years. Now my wife comes every time looking for foot massages from me.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not think it was pointless to share your experiences. Its always nice to here other people's stories and how we learn from mistakes and gain experience through dealing with out fetish. Your story is a happy one.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links