Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My 1st ex asked me if i've told anyone else

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My 1st ex asked me if i've told anyone else
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My very first girlfriend and I were chatting/flirting the other day when she asked if i've told any other women about my fetish. She was the first person I had told when I was 18 and I was very much shy about others finding out. Fast forward 8 years and i'm almost dumbfounded by the silliness of the question. I've come such a long way! A woman that is accomadating of my foot fetish is not something I hope for, but something expected from the women I date. I'm confident about it so the women in my life enjoy it and indulge. It was funny to talk someone that knew me back in my "closet" days. Lol. Back then I thought she would be the only one willing to take part in what is, and always will be a big part of my sexuality.
One thing I found especially interesting about the question was the fact that she still saw it as a big deal. I would have figured that 8 years would make one feel that a foot fetish is pretty tame as it had done for me.
Growing up is hard, but it can be fun!
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha cool story.

A few months ago i talked with my first GF, who is the first girl i had foot experiences with. She was telling me about a cat she has now and how the cat loves to play with her shoes, socks and feet and said "you two have something in common..."

I made a comment saying "that cat knows what's up!" and she laughed and asked "so you're still into that huh?"

I was kinda surprised by that comment, because i was so into her feet when we were together, so i assumed she wouldn't think it was just a passing phase, but she was probably just making conversation more than anything else.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only time i had an ex bring that up was when.. well just to be blunt, i was about to cheat on my current with my ex.

we were sitting on my bed, both knowing what was gonna happen and were kinda silent. she was barefoot and looking down at her feet as she wiggled her toes and suddenly looked up at me and said, "C, my current girlfriend at the time, must have really pretty feet.'

thats right.. i turned her down for sex. i told her i just couldnt.. i guess i had other standards for oral not being cheating though. [Blow Job]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad to hear you've come so far and are now more open to admitting it, and willing to share your interests with others.
Good for you!!

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's the right attitude

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
My very first girlfriend and I were chatting/flirting the other day when she asked if i've told any other women about my fetish. She was the first person I had told when I was 18 and I was very much shy about others finding out. Fast forward 8 years and i'm almost dumbfounded by the silliness of the question. I've come such a long way! A woman that is accomadating of my foot fetish is not something I hope for, but something expected from the women I date. I'm confident about it so the women in my life enjoy it and indulge. It was funny to talk someone that knew me back in my "closet" days. Lol. Back then I thought she would be the only one willing to take part in what is, and always will be a big part of my sexuality.
One thing I found especially interesting about the question was the fact that she still saw it as a big deal. I would have figured that 8 years would make one feel that a foot fetish is pretty tame as it had done for me.
Growing up is hard, but it can be fun!
GQguy

with you expecting foot fetish accomidation from the women you date, does it make them more willing to want to please you? if so whats the percentage? i know sometimes people will try to be more accomodating if you have given the impression that you are a prized commodity but i was just asking from your perspective.
What's the percentage? Hmm. Maybe 1 out of 20 isn't cool with my fetish. That 5% usually has other personality issues that make us not compatable anyway.
When it comes to women wanting to please me, it usually takes time. It's pretty simple though. We as guy usually do whatever we can to keep a woman's interest...but what do they do to return the favor? So I guess being a prized commodity does help because if one woman won't indulge me someone else will. We as guys are always concerned with the converse. They might think foot fetish is weird but i'm confident about it and not shy so they become cool with it. In return I show them love and I indulge them.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prettyfeetgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my boyfriend said that he was a little shy about telling me when we first started getting to know each other, but i'm soooo glad that he let me into his world because now, I'm so into it that god forbid we didn't work out, this would be something that I would expect to be part of my being! part of my sexuality, part of who I am! i'm so greatful to him, and I know that we'll last!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did your ex react when you told her, GQguy? Did it upset her, or was she just curious?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad you've learned to be true to yourself.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
prettygirlfeet - I know what you mean. Glad for you it worked out and you've got that attention that you deserve and crave. I on the other hand was introduced to it and then he decided there were other feet on the street to move on to.

Now -- because I'm a one-man-woman and believe it should be someone who touches my heart as well as my feet -- it's a long road waiting for that "physical" foot worship again.

Thank God for all our wonderful members here at Wu's who at least feed my need by sending me their varying stages of praise.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
How did your ex react when you told her, GQguy? Did it upset her, or was she just curious?

I think it was more curiosity than anything else. Back then she did have a spell on me and a large part of it had to do with what was below her ankles. I know at this point she wishes that I would regard our relationship as special, and that news is one more reason why it's not.

I just found it funny that she thought keeping my fetish a secret was still a big deal for me. Like thats any fun! Sex back then was a huge deal at 18 but at 26 it's very casual. I would assume the views would be the same.

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I generally have no issues with any girl I've dated not indulding my fetish. Call it luck, but I attribute it to not being so into her feet that I can't see past her ankles. I hate to say it, but it seems like sometimes we forget that there is more and I can honestly see why some girls would get pissed with it. It would be like a guy paying attention to her chest and nothing else. No different. So just remember, induldge a girl and make her know you also appreciate those little peds, not the other way around.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links