Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Amber Lynn Bach's Outlook On Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Amber Lynn Bach's Outlook On Feet
Amber Lynn Bach
Board Regular
Member # 31625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amber Lynn Bach   Author's Homepage   Email Amber Lynn Bach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, it’s Amber. Sorry for the delay on getting this up, but I’ve been on travel the past month and of course the storms here in Florida. I wanted to write about my views on Feet & Foot Fetish, as I said I would in the pic area.

In the beginning I didn’t realize that I actually do have a fetish with feet. And found out some time into our relationship that my boyfriend does as well.

I noticed that we’d both look at a girl’s feet, the way they dangle, the paint on the toes (I love painted toes over French manicured toes.), how well they look and what they look like in a nice pair of heels. All these things seem to make me smile when I see them, and get somewhat a bit excited. It was even more fun when my boyfriend seemed to have the same thoughts, but wouldn’t admit to it right away.

It wasn’t until I did a shoot with Wu & another site (I want feet) that I noticed that my boyfriend would get wood looking at feet, or the soles, or how well they’re manicured. This really excited me to know that he had the same desires that I did.

I love how a sole can wrinkle yet stay so soft… being at the beach and the toes slide in and out of the sand… how a tanned foot always has a little untanned area at the bottom of the foot (my boyfriend really loves that spot), how it feels to have the toes sucked on individually, the tingling sensation of it when the lips wrap around them, the wonderful sensation of a tongue sliding between the toes, oh to have a foot massage makes me quite wet, the feel of the cock between my feet during a foot job, to know that pressure points on the foot can lead to every erogenous parts of the body.

Most don’t realize the power of the foot… it can be demanding, sensual, and playful. It can dominate with a stamp of the foot, require to be worshiped, want to be sucked & loved, and give loving strokes to areas of the body, and help us relax when we need it the most.

I think I have very pretty feet... and throughout my life, everyone I have dated has thought the same. One of my favorite things to do is to wear heels out in public and try to spot the foot lovers. I’m always putting my feet out in the open to see. And once I spot one, I tease him or her, as much as I possibly can. It’s such a turn on for me.

All in all, I find it to be a great asset of the human body, and am always open to have a bit of fun and excitement in my life with my feet. If you have any thoughts, or questions you’d like to ask, let me know... I’ll answer anything! [Drool]

--------------------
Amber
www.TicklingStudio.com
www.clips4sale.com/29117
www.H2oGems.com
www.o2erotica.com

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Amber, I love your thoughts and insight into this, and agree very much with your views on how sexy and verstile women's sexy feet can be.

It sounds as if your history of realization is in common with many of us here in terms of coming to understand what it is about the love of feet that gets us excited, and why.

You do indeed have very sexy feet, and have enjoyed all of your pics putting them on display. I love how you try to spot one of us out in public by tempting and teasing with your heels and sexy feet. That is very sexy to hear coming from you.

I loved how you described the many roles feet can play, and how visually each can be attracted to different physical qualities too. Well said, and well done.

You are a welcome addition and a compliment to the board here at Wu's.

As for questions...What is your favorite way for you to use your feet on your Man, and what is his favorite way to enjoy your feet?

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my thoughts are:

you are gorgeous and i would travel to fuckin zanzibar to spend 5 minutes sniffing your feet.

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so what type of guys do you go for?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot boy7866
Board Regular
Member # 32043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot boy7866   Email foot boy7866   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any female mistresses in london

--------------------
lexi

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Amber said ..... [Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a good write up there Amber! Enjoyed reading it. I agree wih your points of view also.

[ September 12, 2008, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: WillJerk4Feet ]

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber Lynn Bach
Board Regular
Member # 31625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amber Lynn Bach   Author's Homepage   Email Amber Lynn Bach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, Second Timer....Zanzabar huh? I dont think you would have to travel that far hon. Im in Florida, maybe if you get this way I can stick my stinkies in your face. LOL. Mikey P, I love guys that are nice, genuine, not cocky, looks are not as important as being sweet. I love to be loved. Hope that helps. Kisses, Amber

--------------------
Amber
www.TicklingStudio.com
www.clips4sale.com/29117
www.H2oGems.com
www.o2erotica.com

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amber Lynn Bach:
Mikey P, I love guys that are nice, genuine, not cocky, looks are not as important as being sweet.

right [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm moving to florida immediately!!!! [Wink] )

thanx for making my day, week, and month princess amber.

[Woot]

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said Amber and you are indeed a rare find these days.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber Lynn Bach
Board Regular
Member # 31625

thanks all. Hey, I have a new update that you guys might like. Basically you watch my feet while i have good sex. yes, I really was getting it...lol. There are 4 different angles you will get to see. You can find the clip at www.clips4sale.com/15876 if interested. its a 4 part series.
Love Amber

--------------------
Amber
www.TicklingStudio.com
www.clips4sale.com/29117
www.H2oGems.com
www.o2erotica.com

anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Amber! Its Mark B from AIM. I'm glad you like the nice and genuine guys. I'm like that too and not cocky at all. I'd love to sniff and kiss your feet too and think I can come down to Florida in the next few months. It would be a fantasy come true for me [Smile]
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,
I'd like to make an appointment for
a foot tickling session when ever you have
an opening..You are ticklish, right ?

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by anflfan:
I'm glad you like the nice and genuine guys.

they all say they like that [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links