Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » need some help with a feet issue (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: need some help with a feet issue
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my neighbors mother,(ive posted pics of her before) has some real awesome feet. maybe not how some of you typically like them, but some wide, meaty feet with thick meaty toes. and nice and mature.. I want to ask her to take photos of her feet, by saying its a photography class, assigned project for taking pictures of a body part and mine just so happens to be assigned "the foot." and Im going to say.. Id liek to take a womans foot picture and dont want to ask my mom, so I wanted to ask you.

I think it will work, but how do I make it the least weird...

Ive taken pics of her feet when she was asleep before, so it was much easier (although risky)

today I had a chance, my neighbor, nor his siblings werent home, and her husband wasnt home.. It was perfect, but I couldnt think of what to say... I mean I know what to say, but I need advice to make it seem less weird and also if that happens, Id be less nervous to ask her..

in the meanwhile, I want to tell her I have a sore back and no one is at my house, and if she can walk on my back, because its getting pretty bad.. (she lives on my block, so it isnt that weird) but im even nervous for that..

but id like to have her walk on my back before I do the pics, because i think in that order, it will be less weird... i want this because i wanna feel the warmth of her feet on my back, so i know its kinda weird, but its better than nothing.. because my eyes have been on her feet since I was young and I always have craved them. I rarely have had chances to get my way with them and thats mostly with just used shoes or hoisery and unfortunate for me, i rarely can obtain a smelly specimen

damn asking to have sex with a girl feels 10 times easier than asking my friends mother to take pics of her feet...

So basically I need some help with how to present my question. I even have backup plans, like printing a fake paper, that says my assignment. [Tongue]
(Btw I doubt she know that I like feet or anything, ive never made it obvious).. Id she knew, i think it may have been easier or harder, depending on what she thought about it.

lastly, can I access threads I made 9 months or so ago? pics of her feet are in that thread..

thanks

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old are you? If you're old enough just ask her flat out. She'll see right through your little plan I think.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember those pics., Max.; I can see why you are 'Jonesing'.
Sinnister may be right, though, you may have to think your plan through some more.
Since (assuming) you don't have someone to back up your story, I might try saying that I was taking an internet Reflexology course and that I need a couple of picks for charting feet.

_fjb_ [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm leaning towards what sinnister said. but... Max, i think you had it right in your opener.

to me, starting with the pics is the least weird of it all..... stepping on the back to me is going to appear "weird" to anyone who hasn't heard about it.. or is open to it.

sometimes, the truth, as weird as it sounds, is also the better way to go.

I said to a gal once, i am trying to impress a photographer I admire online. he's into body art pictures. saw one done with a gal's feet... and it impressed me.. wish I can duplicate it and thought you'd be a perfect candidate.. Would appreciate your endulgence. and tell her that you thought of her because once when you saw her in flipflops and made you think she'd be great to impress this photographer.

worked.. you guys saw her pics plenty!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
How old are you? If you're old enough just ask her flat out. She'll see right through your little plan I think.

I am 24..

I dont think asking flat out is gonna work, which is why I came up with the idea... Now if you have better ideas to improve my chances of it working, id gladly consider them..

Ive always worked my courage up to random woman and have had literally over 100s of women remove their shoes, because I asked them where they got their shoes from, and when they ask why, I say something like, Oh I really like the design and ask if they can remove it for me, and almost always they do. This is really just my way of getting to see their feet as well as trying to detect if there is any foot odor... (I think Ive explained this in another thread(s) before) and unfortunately most times I can never get close enough to smell their foot or there is no odor..
But I still do it...So I have no problem with courage normally, but I do with this woman more, its worse because its my neighbors mothers feet and ive known her all my life because she knows all my family and friends, and it would be a disaster if something went wrong, at the same time, its almost worth it, because of how much I love the way her feet look.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."because she knows all my family and friends,"...
Comment by Max.

That's tricky there, Max; I might try just sticking to candids of her and maybe access to her shoes.
I mean, how can you guarantee that she won't say to your Mom or her son "O, Max did or said so and so"?

_fjb_ [Secret]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her you work for a foot modeling agency and have noticed that she has stunning feet. Ask her if she minds publishing pics of her feet as they are really perfect.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

lol except that she knows me and knows that isnt true..

I think the feet thing would work, because I can just say, I noticed her feet are pretty IMO, but that wont be hard to say, whats hard to say is what the pictures are for..

and for the walking on my back, thing. Its not so hard either, because Ive asked a woman to do that for me, because I truly had a very sore/tight back and I will explain to her that I need weight on my back in order to help loosen it up.

so basically they are half truths, but just the intent, in the end is what the lie is.

anways, any more comments are welcome..

Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

damn I just saw her a few min ago, I was in my front yard and she came home, when she got out of the car, to my surprise she was walking barefoot... I couldnt tell if it was with or without hose, but normally barefoot girls ouside of home dont do anything for me.... well that wasnt the case today, I was very turned on for some reason and needed to vent and write this info here...
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please get a girlfriend, do not ask her. she will think your a weirdo
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cathymules:

Good advice.

Not that the girlfriend won't think you're weird, too. The topic has to be approached delicately.

Still, if your going to do it anyway, you may as well take Sinnister's approach.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

quote:

Cathy Mules. There is one flaw with that... If I get a girlfriend Im pretty sure she isnt gonna have the type of feet im looking for and they arent gonna be mature feet(which is probably my favorite type of feet)

so that isnt a solution, but thanks anyways.

Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
quote:

Good advice.

Not that the girlfriend won't think you're weird, too. The topic has to be approached delicately.

Still, if your going to do it anyway, you may as well take Sinnister's approach.

I havent done it yet, and everytime I see her its driving me crazy... lol. Im afriad one day Im gonna go mad and do something I shouldnt and then regret it..(nothing psycho, just something like start kissing her feet like a madman or something)
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think about this sagely statement: "I have never regretted a thing I DIDN'T say." I'd guess that includes certain things never done, too.

I think you find yourself torn between two old adages:
1) "Nothing ventured, nothing gained."
2) "Better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

Honestly, if I was in your situation, I'd opt for the latter. In other words, let it stay a fantasy. Gaze with every opportunity but only to feed your dreams. Never act upon them. Take a step back and realistically assess the possible outcomes of doing what you imagine; nothing truly good can come of that - can it?

In years to come you will have a great entry for your memoirs.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Think about this sagely statement: "I have never regretted a thing I DIDN'T say." I'd guess that includes certain things never done, too.

I think you find yourself torn between two old adages:
1) "Nothing ventured, nothing gained."
2) "Better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

Honestly, if I was in your situation, I'd opt for the latter. In other words, let it stay a fantasy. Gaze with every opportunity but only to feed your dreams. Never act upon them. Take a step back and realistically assess the possible outcomes of doing what you imagine; nothing truly good can come of that - can it?

In years to come, you will have a great entry for your memoirs.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links