Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Best Foot Job Spot in NJ

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Best Foot Job Spot in NJ
polo600
Board Regular
Member # 32099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for polo600   Author's Homepage   Email polo600   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a spot that I visit to get my weekly footjob. They are located in Edgewater,NJ. Its a erotic spa house. These girls are Asian with the soles and toes that will make you cum all day. Their feet are very smelly because they never wear stocks with their sneakers or sandles. Also check out Craiglist under the Erotic section for NJ or NYC. Then type in Foot Fetish. Guys you get back about 50 to 100 ladies that offer footjobs. Check out this Spa house if you are looking for a footJob 1034 River Rd, Edgewater, NJ 07020-1330 number-201) 969-1323

--------------------
basketball

Posts: 7 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx for the info 600.How much do you pay?
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
polo600, I know you're a newbie, but be careful about giving out so much information. You're talking about sex for money, otherwise known as prostitution. Whether you pay someone for a handjob, blowjob or footjob, the law in most cases makes no distinction. Law enforcement trolls this board as they do many others. In fact, I heard from a fairly reliable source that men bragging on message boards--not just this one--about the footjobs and more that they were getting at The Foot Palace in NYC contributed to them being put under surveillance. There were a host of problems there, no doubt, involving allegations of drug use and other things, but all the bragging didn't help. As for Craigslist, there have been so many busts across the country linked directly to their ads, that most would be wise to steer clear of it as a source.

Jut sharing your experience and great find in more general terms, with an offer to provide more information via a PM--although I realize that this may also involve some risk--may have been a better way to go about this.

Regards,
mjc

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
manolojchoo:
That was a great piece of advice you gave to polo600 regarding giving out too much information.
While I would agree that it is always nice to get new leads on potential footjobs, it is not worth the risk if law enforcement is going to get involved and monitor the activities of these places.
Like you said, just give out general information and if you want specifics in terms of locations, just do a personal email to the person.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
polo600
Board Regular
Member # 32099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for polo600   Author's Homepage   Email polo600   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the advice guys! I have been to that spot a few times. They do not offer sex or drugs in those that location. When it comes to craiglist, bust have been happing but that is for drugs and selling sex. I spoke with a female captain of a police department. And she stated to me that arresting someone for getting a fJB will make the cop and the station look really bad!

--------------------
basketball

Posts: 7 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's only a penis massage. So what if it happens to be an Asian woman who uses her feet to massage the penis. And so what if the guy happens to ejaculate from it. Minor technicalities.

(**...searching Craig's List...Edgewater NJ...**)

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They do not offer sex or drugs in those that location. When it comes to craiglist, bust have been happing but that is for drugs and selling sex.
polo600, your conversation with that female police captain notwithstanding, you pay these women at that spa to give you a sexual release via a footjob. (By the way, do you really think that giving footjobs is the only extracurricular service they're offering there? If they're doing that act for you, my guess is that there is a lot more going on there than you realize. Not with you obviously, but certainly with others.) And, yes, you're right when you suggest that a footjob is not sexual intercourse, but neither is a blowjob or handjob. Yet all are considered illicit sexual favors in exchange for money, otherwise known as prostitution.

Look, if you want to continue to patronize the place, fine, I don't care. All I was requesting of you is that you use a bit more discretion in the future when describing your exploits on this board. Because whether you want to believe it or not, you basically gave a great tip about a prostitution front to the vice cops in NJ--including the actual address and phone number of the place--and thus put that spa, those ladies, and your weekly footjobs at risk.

Regards,
mjc

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweetLatinaFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 27017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweetLatinaFeet   Author's Homepage   Email SweetLatinaFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a thignfor asian women as of late.....but yea be careful bro they could be watching that spot. Take one of them out on a date then you could say that you were dating her and its all good

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/SweetLatinaFeet
http://clips4sale.com/16126
Sexy Latina Soles
 -

Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links