Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever had a feet fling with someone whom you would have deemed "imposible".?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ever had a feet fling with someone whom you would have deemed "imposible".?
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoeslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am talking about: an ex teacher that you might have "perved" on...your boss's wife or daughter...the local nurse...the high school girl that didn't even give you the time of the day and it took you 20-30 years to get to her tootsies...
Do you guys get my drift...? Hope so..lol
In my case, after almost 32 years, I caught up with an ex g/friend from primary school and after all the b/shit that went with it I got to smell,kiss and play with her size 9's ...
Worth the wait....

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually i have an ever weirded situation. i used to totally perv on an employee of the family business when i was pretty young as in early teens or even earlier. it was the late 70's/early 80's and dr scholls were all the rage and she wore them for years. she was a definite butterface, but had some big boobs, a nice ass, and always exposed feet. of course she was about 15+ years older, but she game me alot of dirty thoughts. she was also dumb as a stump and eventually she moved on thinking the grass was greener on the other side. fast forward to the summer after college, i started working for the family 'temporarily' (it's been 13 yrs now [Cry] ) and that november, she comes back and gets her old job back.. and come that summer, the dr scholls are back. unfortunately for her, time wasnt kind. so although i was in a position to follow up on a teenage fantasy, it wasnt a fantasy at all any more.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's one particular girl for me who stands out as my most memorable dream come true although i think i have had a couple of other female feet hookup situations that may also qualify as a stalker's dream. Anyway, the main girl i'm writing about was a gogo dancer in a bunch of dance clubs I used to party at. Here is a video of her: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=p0AKSPf9S8g

I was infatuated with her about 7 years ago (back when i lived in another state). I saw her sorta appear out of nowhere into the underground dance scene that I was heavily a part of. And I still remember that 1st night i ever saw her in an afterhours techno club where she happened to be dancing behind me and i had to do double takes all night. The way she made herself known on the floor thru such a magnetic carefree type of personal dance was just beyond words to me, and I had seen a lot of very sexy women dancing back in those days but this girl really had a self-centered means of being into the music in a smooth calculated thrashing sort of way. Hard to describe but that was my 1st notable time seeing her in my scene.

And then many other small things about her personality I noticed over the years made me heavily attracted to her. Ie. like the way that she let pure uninhibited emotions guide her actions, even if it wasn't the right thing to do (like pouting/whining at coat check customers in the club to hurry up so she could get off work & go to her afterhours hang out).

Anyway, thru the years my crosstalk with her was very sparse (ie. coat check run-ins, being coworker dancers scheduled at different times, etc.) and she probably never knew i existed, especially after i moved away to california. Then a about 14 months ago, I discovered her contact info via internet search thru sheer stroke of luck by knowing her real 1st name and cross referencing it with her location & "gogo dancer model". I kept my eye on her travel plans for about 6 months and I saw she was finally headed to Los Angeles briefly to help throw some dance event back in October 2007.

That is when I finally came out of the creepy corner and made my move on her after all those years. I was able to nab her for an all out foot fetish video shoot, which I was very surprised that she agreed to (considering all the perverted things I asked her to do). But I later learned she REALLY needed that money tho for an upcoming sebatical trip she was taking to find her inner self again.

The shoot ended up being extremely fun and I finally got to know her feet (& her) after ALL those years of being a puss. I of course did not reveal to her (during our shoot) how many times I heavily obsessed over her, nor did I confess that I even knew of her even though she kept saying to me that we must have crossed paths at some point as heavily as we both entertained the same type of scenes in our pasts. Did not want the stalker vibe coming off at all to this girl. I'm almost positive she secretly recognized me, although I was wayyyyyyyy fatter during our shoot than back in those earlier days I crossed path with her in our dance scene.

She's absolutely cool though and will be hooking up with me again at a future date in Atlanta since I have moved from California to Georgia.

[ September 10, 2008, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a couple. The tales are too appalling to review.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonyiii2000
Loyal Member
Member # 8177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonyiii2000         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lusted after a girl all through high school...got to college and finally had a chance to be with her. It was GOOD STUFF!

Now it's been 15 years and I've seen a photo of her....time was extremely unkind to her. Almost ruins all the memories. But not quite... [Smile]

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope, not one.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got invited to this 50th birthday for one of my mothers olds friends who she hasn't seen for years, btw I'm only 23 and normally wouldn't be seen dead at a 50th but really wanted to visit London and thought there might be some totty there.

Anyway I arrived at the party and was introduced to my mother's friend who I recognized straight away and may I add still looks good for 50 and has been looking after her feet as well, anyway as we talked, I noticed this stunning blonde in the corner of my eye who then was called over, to my surprise by this woman, oh do you remember A****...you used to play together when you were younger, now for the life of me I couldn't remember her, I was apprently only 5 at the time and I think she was about 12, Which then made us 22 and 30.

Anyway we hit it off straight away, I said I was in London for a few days and she said she would take me on a tour of London the next day...when she turned up in this summer dress and flip flops I was in heaven, straight away I noticed the pedicure and also she had no heels marks either!! Btw she was wearing boots at the party.

Anyway after some heavy flirting during the day I made her take me to Hyde Park, as I knew we could lay on the grass for a bit and then I might be able to get a peek at her soles...oh boy did I, ...after that I couldn't contain myself so headed to the nearest bar for a few drinks for some dutch courage and then asked her back to my hotel room, she said she would be "delighted".

Anyway not one to wait around I praticly grab her by her hand, grabed the nearest taxi and headed back to the hotel, as we were in the taxi kissing I couldn't help to open my eyes and look down at her amazing feet and toes that in a few moments I would be sucking on.

Not one to go into detail...lol I had my way with them in more ways than one..and she even quite liked the idea of a footjob and loved that there were people out there who pay attention and appreciate to all the hard work and money it costs to keep her feet neat and trim!

Unfortchantly I found out about 2 months ago she got married....but the memories will last a life time and they still are in strong order in the memory wank bank as I call it..and best of all it totaly bosted my Confidence as well.

Foot Fucker

x

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, unfortunately time can be unkind to some feet..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links