Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ok WTF just Happened..?!?!?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ok WTF just Happened..?!?!?!
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone, so you probably remember a while back how i posted on how i loved my mother-inlaw's feet and especially her sexy bedroom slippers (and what i did several times to them when they where in the bathroom) she would wear at her house. Well, not too long ago things went south between me and her daughter, but we still regularly talk. About 3 hours ago i passed by to pick up some things i left there, they where taking up space the mother inlaw said on the phone.

I get there, it's just me and her. We are talking about things we walk together into the living room. She asked if i could move her 27inch (old school) television to the other side of the room. I said sure, and then she said "don't drop it, i don't want that hurting you, because it is heavy". I tell her that i wear steel toe boots most of the time, and they can take alot. She says "wait a minute".....she proceeds to step on my shoe with her barefoot putting all her weight on it as she held my shoulder...and says "wow you're right", i laugh and say "you just wanted to show me your foot didnt you". She then smiles and says "oh stop, you're not one of those guys are you..?".. I laughed it off and said alright lets get this done, moved tv..everything good...got my stuff etc.

Now, my favorite part. After eating some chips i go into the bathroom to wash my hands. Now as i'm in there, i see a new clothes hamper. I close the door, lock it....open the hamper. OMG..!! Socks galour..!! AND some dirty blue slippers size 8. You can imagine what i did, let me say it was so exciting to f*ck the soles of the slippers they where so soft and i got pre-cum all over them. The socks smelled somewhat, not real dirty though. After only 2 minutes i was ready to blow it, being so excited because i NOW hear her in the kitchen right outside the bathroom door...i calm it down. I grabbed the 2 slippers and fucked them like you would when getting a footjob, and i blew my load in the toilet and by accident got some cum on the slippers and floor. [Jerkoff] I cleaned up the area, and the slippers and put them back. This was incredible. Now i see her and she's outside, i go to leave. We chit chat alittle outside, and after a couple minutes she says she has laundry to do. I asked why not just bring them to a place, and let them do it. She says "well last time i went there, they lost my slippers, i love my slippers".

Wow...i grabbed dinner then went home. This was awesome. The whole time home i was wandering how her slippers got lost. I bet someone stole them, wish it was me.

PS the slippers looked like this.

http://missgifted.com.au/images/T/DSC_5634croppedredo.jpg

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy, but post pics of the actual slippers
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, do you think you might have an opportunity with her feet?

_fjb_ [Evil Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont you just love inlaws. [Wink]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You obviously had a great time.

Sounds like you're flirting with a potentailly hot foot escapade. Any idea where she really would stand on sharing her feet with you?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be honest, i would turn down the "fling" if it ever happened. She knows pretty much EVERYONE i know. Especially my co-workers...

Easy does it, lol.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gibarian did you get your username from Solaris?

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links