Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I Love Mature Women (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I Love Mature Women
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at lunch, sat down and was surprised by a least 5 tables of various mature women, dipping and dangling flats barefoot. The best was about 60 and had the highest arches I seen in a while. It was a good hour. I bring this up because most of started watching our mothers friends or teachers. I would to hear my fellow mature foot lovers and their experiences.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can include me in that category.

_fjb_ [Wu]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now I know why you always give me such high compliments fjb! [Smile] you like me because I'm a mature woman! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend is 45 (I am, too), and she has the best pair of feet I've ever seen on a lady!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll appreciate a great pair of feet on any lady regardless of her age.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They get better with age unlike boobies

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that goes double for me about mature women and feet, gotta love it! http://www.feetoverforty.com/ that ones pretty good, i dont know any others.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:

completely disagree, everything goes down hill

and 60 is beyond mature

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at what age are they considered mature?

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:

From what I see- I think people consider any woman mature who is over 21 and any woman is a BBW who is more than 98 lbs...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. talk about tight tolerances.. lol!!!! i think mature is when folks aren't being teen like.. so... late 20's and up to when gravity starts to win. (can't put a number on that. seen some ladies in their 60's who you can't tell they're even past 40). BBW is being heavier than you should and still looking good. obeses is being heavier than you should but not looking good while doing it.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
quote:

and 60 is beyond mature

I can see a lonely future for you Mikey once you yourself get up in the years and the wisps of hair you have left on your head turn white and the 6 pack abs you have turn into a full keg.

I prefer women age 30+ since I have gotten older. My range is in the 30 - 50 range since I am 40 now. As you get older that range moves upwards. It'll happen to you too eventually Mikey. Unless you have made a pact to kill yourself on your 30th birthday. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
quote:

and 60 is beyond mature

I can see a lonely future for you Mikey once you yourself get up in the years and the wisps of hair you have left on your head turn white and the 6 pack abs you have turn into a full keg.

I prefer women age 30+ since I have gotten older. My range is in the 30 - 50 range since I am 40 now. As you get older that range moves upwards. It'll happen to you too eventually Mikey. Unless you have made a pact to kill yourself on your 30th birthday. [Big Grin]

baldness is genetic and nobody in my family is bald, i've always looked young for my age which really sucked when i was younger but i feel it it's ok now that i'm 25 and i would imagine i will always look younger than my actual age

i'm obsessed with working out so there is no way i would ever allow myself to get a pot belly

most chicks like guys that are older plus i'm hoping to have money that way i can get the college hotties well into my 40's and 50's [Cool]

you say you only like women 30 - 50, say you could go back in time and fuck around with the girls you liked in college, you wouldn't be interested in them anymore?

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:

for me older than 25

for most guys i would say 30 - 35

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm the same way. Damn i love a mature women.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links