Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is it just me, or...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is it just me, or...
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is baby oil a staple of foot pics??? I was thinking of it earlier and I cant think of one major model that hasnt done baby oil pics. What do you guys think...is baby oil a must?
I just recently shot some oil pics with my gf that I will get up here very soon

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the way oil, or just water, gives feet a shiney-smooth appearence.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really care for it mainly for taste factor when shooting. Its ok for being on the receiving end of a footjob if your not planning on sticking any toes in your mouth. I prefer 'em dry.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I don't really care for it mainly for taste factor when shooting. Its ok for being on the receiving end of a footjob if your not planning on sticking any toes in your mouth. I prefer 'em dry.

I understand..Im not a big fan of oily feet either if they are going in my mouth, but i think they look great on film..and the footjobs cant be beat!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hate baby oil pics

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
changes the quality of the pic.. but that is about it.. not too huge a fan.... but much rather see oil pics than cum pics (no offense to those who love that style)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i prefer au naturale too. nice, clean, untouched feet... unless its by me [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natural here too. Prefer slightly dirty, 'fresh' out of shoe look, in person and in pics.. Hate food crushing.

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

understandable guys..not everyone is into every aspect of the fetish..but go and check out the new post i started in the pictures section..see if anything there can help change your mind
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get this request often and find it actually very relaxing to rub my feet down with a dose of baby oil now and then.

It helps with the "silkiness" of the skin in photographs and can sometimes really bring out the ridge detail in the soles/toes.

On the down side is the "no feet to mouth" factor - BAH!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in high school, I first saw baby oiled soles and thought they were out-of-this-world amazing, but it didn't take very long for oiled soles to do virtually nothing for me. I don't know why but they were a flash-in-the-pan thing for me.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wet, shiny feet from oil or water have been a primary arousal since my foot fetish began.

I don't care for baby oil on my wife's feet other than for foot-jobs and cumming on her feet.

I think it looks incredibly hot and sexy, so it's awesome to see it on other gal's feet. But I guess the same applies there- I have no fantasies of orally satisfying myself with them, only of getting a FJ or spooging on them.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel that I should mention that "Baby Oil" is "Mineral Oil" (odorless and tasteless) with fragrance added.

I recommend that one always gets Mineral Oil - "Heavy", if one can find it. One can add the fragrance or flavor that is desired later.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that oil looks good in photos and is great for foot jobs but not for toe sucking or sole licking.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links