Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First time foot job dialogue me and a chick

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First time foot job dialogue me and a chick
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This chick gave me her first foot job yeserday. I felt compelled to bring it up today.This is from an online chat we where having, i found it so funny i had to post it.

Me: hey
her: ?
me: thanks for the foot job yesterday
her: I didnt even know what u were doing
her: U act like I am sexually experienced and u know Im not
me: you did fine
me: ur a natural at it
her: u did all the work
me: but you provided the tools
her: ok....but u still did all the work

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] Pricelss! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah yes, fresh meat! [Big Grin]

I love it when a girl does it for her first time and it is especially great to see their reactions in the process and find out what they thought of it after the fact

great way to follow up there [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She sounds awful young.
Are you sure this isn't something Chris Hansen would be interested in?

_fjb_ [Nana]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pb_1234
Board Regular
Member # 24712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pb_1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else think she sounds more freaked out by it than anything else?
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just keep at it. She'll get the hang of it.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is absolutely of age, its interesting that if a girl is not sexually experienced she then is considered a minor or hideous to the imagination. But if she knows about sex then she is a slut. What happened to the in between area?

She is a sexual late-bloomer who has not had many partners and she has an amazing body. She is not freaked out about it, albeit probably not into it either; im no fool. But consider it this way this chick dosent think about feet EVERY DAY the way we do, its natural that she has never even entertained the idea of a foot job, probably not any more than she has thought of someone screwing her armpit or the back side of her knee. For all she knew i may have been trying to build a rocket ship to the moon down there.

Later that night she gave me a "foot-show" via web cam, she even got creative and modeled some pink heels for me.

[ September 29, 2008, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: nodes ]

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nodes:
For all she knew i may have been trying to build a rocket ship to the moon down there.

hey as long as you fired off that rocket, it's what counts [Big Grin]

hope she does more, and yes indeed there is lots of sexual area between sluts and minors, so no problems as far as this chic being inexperienced.

keep up the good work [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links