Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone With This Sub-Foot Fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone With This Sub-Foot Fetish
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just heard a song from Next "Wifey" where he talks about a girls toes being done fresh scent and has me wondering does anyone get sexually aroused by the smell of fresh toenail polish. I think those types of clips may be lacking on YouTube - as Hal has said there's so many sub fetishes including feet and food among tons of others. Speak up anyone who may have this fetish!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe as a pavlovian response. a fresh nail polish odor in my house means the wife has painted her toes a nice new color. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Nusuth...I´m not aroused by it but I do like the smell of fresh polish as it means beautiful painted toes [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
...I´m not aroused by it but I do like the smell of fresh polish as it means beautiful painted toes [Wink]

I'm with you too. What footguy would ever complain about smelling toenail polish!?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nail polish doesn't smell like it used to. There was a turn on about it in the late 60's & early 70's. I was a little kid that loved to build models; the glue (known as "Airplane Glue") had the same chemical base as nail polish...loved the smell of both. I don't doubt that I got a little bit of a "high" from them but it was never intentional.

Still, as I think about it, I really miss the odor of the old-time nail polish when I do a gal's nails. I don't think it ever rose to the level of a fetish - or a sub-fetish - but I do have some strong associations.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
same with what HAL said..means something is coming up good..! >.< lol

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if this is a sub-fetish or not but i'm freakin crazy for sock fetish!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hate the smell of nail polish

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep i like it - i wrote this a while back....

http://www.greatfeet.com/stories/ts890.htm

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I like the smell of nail polish it's the sight of polished toes that gets me exited. The smell just tells me I'm going to see something I yearn for.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm maybe it really isn't a fetish then. It is a strong smell but just makes me think of freshly painted toes, no sexual gratifications attached.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mixed feelings about the smell of polish: On one hand I used to work in a nail salon so it reminds me of pain staking work, and on the other it means nail checks and possibley a re-pedicure by me [Tongue]

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find fresh toe nail scent sexy. to me it expresses a fresh clean foot ready for a night out in high heels.

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links