Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The trick (Read on) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The trick (Read on)
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, I'm no homophobe. But, I can assume we're all good, female feet loving guys (and gals) here.

So, I'm going to say one of my worries and paranoias.

When a manly girl gets on here and posts her "size twelve" feet? Does that make any of you wonder? Like. I'm a size 11 in mens, and, converted, that's, I think, about a size twelve in womens.

I just wonder if any of you worry, as well, that we're targeted by transvestites because we're not looking at their crotches?

Just a curious worry.

Thanks,

Girlgotsole

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if a manly girl shows her feet here, i would personally judge them by how manly she was and how manly her feet looked.

fortunately or not, size is not a factor in that determination.

& as my personal motto goes, "the bigger the better" boyz!! keep the dream alive [Big Grin]

and i think you hit on a really good point when ya mentioned trannies trying to pray on innocent foot pervs. yes there probably are trannies adn i would almost guarantee that trannies show up in those posts where there are feet shown but no face. not all faceless feet posts are trannies mind you but i guarantee that ALLLLLLLL tranny posts are faceless feet, so word to the wise

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never worry or think about it.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lately a whole lot of galleries on Flickr have been popping up showing male feet with foot jewellery, polished toes & pedicured feet. Itīs pretty gross...and sometimes quite difficult to hold apart from female feet at first glance.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that why faceless foot "models" should be ignored

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"trying to pray on innocent foot pervs."
Comment by Tyler D.

[Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Girlgotsole:
Now, I'm no homophobe. But, I can assume we're all good, female feet loving guys (and gals) here.

So, I'm going to say one of my worries and paranoias.

When a manly girl gets on here and posts her "size twelve" feet? Does that make any of you wonder? Like. I'm a size 11 in mens, and, converted, that's, I think, about a size twelve in womens.

I just wonder if any of you worry, as well, that we're targeted by transvestites because we're not looking at their crotches?

Just a curious worry.

Thanks,

Girlgotsole

A lot of that goes on but it's not limited to transvestites. There are also guys who get a laugh out of it, and particularly when they go back to read the glowing comments. This is why I don't pay any attention to photos with no face in them ... photos with feet only, saying "here's asian feet i met", etc.

If the poster is a board regular who posts regularly of course, it's quite a different story.

It's not to say they are all like that, by any stretch, but knowing there will always be some in there keeps me steering clear (and ignoring). I'm not sure size is at the heart of this matter, but your point is well-received and well-taken.

[ October 29, 2008, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
that why faceless foot "models" should be ignored

Absolutely.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always have in the back of my mind that time here on Wus that a dood posted as a "chick" and a butt fuck load of guys posted saying how they wanted to fuck and suck the shit outta "her" peds...and then the GUY posted showing his full body pic...so I always inspect the peds if there is no face pic so I can't be "one of those guys"...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I always have in the back of my mind that time here on Wus that a dood posted as a "chick" and a butt fuck load of guys posted saying how they wanted to fuck and suck the shit outta "her" peds...and then the GUY posted showing his full body pic...so I always inspect the peds if there is no face pic so I can't be "one of those guys"...

LOL Whoa, when the hell did that happen? You got a link to that? LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fact: People lie on the net. They can get away with it, because of its nature.
I'll admit that I do like rather big feet on girls, though!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do like big girl feet, but to the true connoisseur, the difference is obvious in terms of structure, plus, if you see the lower legs too. Its not that hard to tell them apart
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really but I could see your point i guess.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:

That's happened more than once, it happens in various forums. In the end, the guy and all his (non foot-loving) college buddies are gathered around the computer, hooping it up.

There's a variant on this where they find photos of a specifically hideous female. She IS a female, but it's the ugliest one they could possibly find - often morbidly obsese as well, and almost always with manly characteristics (and hideously ugly feet). Guess what? Those posts STILL get glowing comments and the guys who posted get just as much a (sick) kick out of it as the fake female posts.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never worry about it cause I'm partial to the femininity of womens feet rather than the dominance aspect. So that generally pushes me towards smaller more pettite feet.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links