Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Orange or Rosy soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Orange or Rosy soles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know there are many womens have rosy soles mmmmm it looks so sweet to kiss and mmmmm doing lots of nice things also there are many womens have orange soles it looks so sexy uhhh when u see it u feel like u wanna to get foot job with it . but which color you like more or which color is sexy ?
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Orange by far! My girl has orangeish looking soles with a hint of red on them...basically there a redheads sole! [Big Grin] I fuck the shit out of them I love them so much [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmm man that looks so hot
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like darkskinned black girls feet with creamy white or yellow soles.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrwright
Board Regular
Member # 22355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrwright   Author's Homepage   Email mrwright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like smooth tanned legs with pink soles. Like my wife's....check her out

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jlyn274/

--------------------
"if at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you do succeed."

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

quote:
Originally posted by mrwright:
I like smooth tanned legs with pink soles. Like my wife's....check her out

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jlyn274/

wow man your wife soles are so nice . belive me i would like to lick it and get foot job with it and also be under it forever its so sexy soles [Jerkoff]
mrwright
Board Regular
Member # 22355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrwright   Author's Homepage   Email mrwright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks. i tell you they look better in person! and they are always soft, warm and milky! we are offering dvds of pics and footjobs for sell...message me!

--------------------
"if at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you do succeed."

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both.

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here, footjoyboy - I like both equally

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOt sure if I'm partial to any color- simply preferring the tan top and whiter bottom. Not sure that a specific sole hue does anything for me.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

belive me guys i think orange its so sexy more than rosy . rosy looks so lovely but ornage is very sexy
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here is my girl's peds...give ya's an example of both combined (orange and rosy)
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/jughound/IMG_0342.jpg

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm partial to redheads, so I like very pale legs with equaly pale feet with yellow-y or orange lined soles. I like arches and toes more than soles but if I had to choose it'd be orange [Smile]
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like either as long as they're soft and clean. I do think a slight pink or rose color makes them look a little softer but that could just be an illusion.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im gonna have to go with both as long as they have a smell [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links