Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » FootNight International Party Sacramento,Ca

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FootNight International Party Sacramento,Ca
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone in the area on November 21st starting somewhere around 8 or 9pm needs to come by. I don't have an official location yet either but my model from Norcalfeet.com "Ludmila" will be there for private sessions of foot worship!! You never know who else might show, maybe Jeslen as well. That's 2 weeks from tomorrow night!!! I will put another post about it later.

www.footnight.com for more info [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystique   Email mystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy there Wrinklesguy ^_~. Glad to see you're busy as ever! How are you doing now a days?

--------------------
Ahem, would you like me to take my shoes off and mess with your mind a bit?

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow..hey you! Jeez, where have you been hiding? I don't think these guys remember you, unless you post a pic. Hope all is well with you.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystique   Email mystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha, Trying to trick me I see! lol, I kid.

Yeah still in school trying to finish up, Getting married in march :-). Time flies, glad to see you're doing well <3.

--------------------
Ahem, would you like me to take my shoes off and mess with your mind a bit?

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do footjobs happen at these foot parties ? How about in the private sessions?
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ozboy..I am not sure man, I doubt a "real" FJ will ever happen as it's no nudity or flesh on flesh.

So today Ludmila confirmed that she will be one of the sexy ladies attending the SAC Footnight party! If you have ANY chance of getting to this party, I strongly urge you to come because there will be some incredible women at this event, including Ludmila and, my personal fav, Jeslen. Both these gals are unbelievably gorgeous and super sweet, nice women! And they can both be seen extensively on norcalfeet.com!I think it's $65 for guys and all ladies get in FREE! Check Footnight.com for details on that. [Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

_BUMP_

This friday is the day..anyone in the area please signup on footnight.com and come on down.
Come by and say hello..the Norcalfeet staff will be there.

--------------------
 -

LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maaaaaan! Make an East coast event plz and I'll be there! Specifically in the Tristate area [Smile]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

OK Evelyn the hot asian I recently posted is now going to be there for foot sessions as well!! OMG guys you can't afford to miss this..

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links