Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wu's!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wu's!
spendoza
Board Regular
Member # 31223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spendoza   Email spendoza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have have been a member on your site, (in one username or another!) for for many years.

Suddeny, I just got the urge to say, 'thanks Wu'.

Through the people I have I have met, and the many experiences your forum and site has given, my life has been enriched and I have been confidence in my fetish. I look at your site every day and I would like to thank you it is here.

Regards,

Spendoza.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'll second that. I believe that I have mentioned before how grateful I am to have Wu's around.

As silly as it may seem, with Thanksgiving impending, I confess that while I am enumerating all the things for which I am thankful, Wu's is on that list.

Thanks, Wu. At least for me, this is the best damn place on the net.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spendoza:
I have have been a member on your site, (in one username or another!) for for many years.

Suddeny, I just got the urge to say, 'thanks Wu'.

Through the people I have I have met, and the many experiences your forum and site has given, my life has been enriched and I have been confidence in my fetish. I look at your site every day and I would like to thank you it is here.

Regards,

Spendoza.

What experiences have you had, due to this forum?

Met up with girls? if so how many?

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll second that! We don't say thank you nearly enough!

By providing this forum I met som great guys and gals who gave me the confidence to finally tell my wife about my love of feet. CHanged my love life that's for darn sure!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I joined this site as a result of a guy I was dating (at the time) and though he moved on shortly thereafter... I remained a loyal member here at Wu's. It is the only site I post to.

I would be remiss if I didn't add my thanks here as well. I have met some wonderful men and women -- some of which I have had the pleasure of email chats, phone chats and/or face-to-face meetings.

I am always entertained, enlightened, humored and never disappointed!

[Bow Down] Thank you Wu!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links