Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have You Ever Logged Onto Wu's From Somewhere Other Than Your Home

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have You Ever Logged Onto Wu's From Somewhere Other Than Your Home
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 2 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simple question I was just wondering if anyone goes on to Wu's when they're not in the luxury of their own home - if you answer 'yes' feel free to say where, such as work, library, etc.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 41 user(s) have voted.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I have, but mostly when I didn't have a computer of my own. I'd log on at the library, or at buddies' houses. But I haven't done that in some time.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty interesting question. I never have now that I think about it, even though everyone that I know knows that I like feet, I guess I just keep Wu's pretty close to the chest.This place is like my secret haven or something.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I have. I log on at work if it's slow or before I leave for the day. Like right now-everyone else in my area has left but I'll be here for a little while.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have, at my brother-in-laws house last summer (I was living and working with them) but only because I had my own computer.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I logged on to Wu's while I was at my g/fs house...used the family computer...definetly played it risky there. Although it would kinda cool knowing that my "MIL" knew if she stumbled upon it [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just from home and my phone for me...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did at a hotel when I was on business...it was a long trip and I needed to see some feet.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moxy
Board Regular
Member # 17359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup, campus, library & friends houses for me.

I'm not at all worried at being 'caught'. For whatever reason it seems to be more socially acceptable for women to say that they enjoy it when men touch their feet then it is for men to like to.

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, at work, but i'm careful not to get caught, although they can find out what you look at on the internet
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does on my PSP count? [Laugh]
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once while at work and a couple of times from a girlfriend's computor to show her what was here.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All over the place, from my mothers house (when i was still living there) to my fathers house (living there) to my own home. Girlfriends houses, friends laptops, random places, school once if i remember correctly [Smile]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm under the same roof as Malory much of the time, so I've logged on from her place a few times, and she will log on here every once in awhile (rarely).

I have a VPN (Virtual Private Network) installed, so when I log on from elsewhere I can tunnel right through there (if I'm willing to jump through the hoops); so I'm kind of "virtually" at home even when elsewhere - I set this up years ago so footgirls could send & receive email, etc. without worry of some stalker trying to trace their IP address(es). Some of them still use it.

When I'm out and about town or in another town, I very rarely log on - a few times in the past few years and that was at a coffee shop.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links