Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Close calls?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Close calls?
personman
Board Regular
Member # 21820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for personman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever had any close calls about people finding out?

There was one situation I had some time ago - I was with my girlfriend in bed, in my room of our dorm. My roommate and I had bunks, and I was on top - he slept on a couch underneath my bunk. So we had gone at it for a bit, and I forgot that my roommate was going to a floor party off campus that night. He normally knocks when he comes in late at night, since he knows my girlfriend is usually out of town and when we're together, the nights can be fun.

But this night, he got blind stinking drunk and just stumbled right in - while I was with my girlfriend in bed, my face firmly buried in her feet, facing the doorframe.

Thankfully, 1. He was blind stinking drunk and probably didn't see much, 2. My bunk is was lofted high enough so that visibility was low, and 3. The lights were off. I moved out of it just as he turned on the lights, and made it looks like I moved to the edge of the bunk to grab my glasses. Still, close!

The other time was in the middle of my programming class in college. I use 2 browsers - one for general internet stuff, and another exclusively for more spurious interests. The night before, I had been looking at LostOneZero's stuff - he does awesome anime-style artwork for tickling, bondage, and feet.

I asked my teacher for some help with my program which was shooting me some funky errors - he comes over, looks at it, and says "Oh, we should just look up the syntax online." So he mouses over to my browser (I use my personal laptop in class), and just as he's about to click, I remember - he's about to launch my "personal" browser, which automatically shoots to the last page you viewed before you shut it down. If he launched the browser, he and anyone behind me would have been treated to this.

I fortunately had my wireless mouse plugged in, and since he was using the touchpad, I quickly knocked it aside so he didn't select it, made some dumb excuse about how I only had that browser installed for stuff that wouldn't display correctly in my main browser, and booted up the right one to look up the code. That would have been DISASTROUS.

So, have any of you had close calls, along the lines of almost being "found out"?

Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude one time during undergrad my roomate (who is my best friend to this day) walked right in on me watching a footjob clip. He was a little weirded out, but just looked at the screen, looked at me me, laughed and walked out.

Same guy caught me like four years later. Same situation, just barged in when I was watching a clip.

I was not yanking it or anything, but I was caught red fucking handed both times, not time to alt-tab away or anything.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not the same situation but I thought I'd share. One night I was talking with my ex on the phone. She would humor me with my feet questions. Anyways, she had female company. She made mention of my fetish out loud. One girl in the group said she would let me suck her toes. My ex asked me, "well?", but I declined as I knew they were messing with me! I was single then and should have gone along with it!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few weeks ago I had a girl I like come over to my place so I could help her with photoshop. While trying to open files it opened in my fetish section!!! LOL!!!

I quickly said that my computer was freezing up and had to restart.
She didn't say anything and things still seem cool between us, I don't think she realized what it was, but I'm not overly fussed about it. Makes me laugh now.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by personman:
[QB] Ever had any close calls about people finding out?

What are we, fucking lepers? We have to hide our shame? Hell yeah I've had people find out. yesterday night i was giving this girl a foot massage when she pressed her foot into my crotch and exclaimed "you totally have a foot fetish!" I said "yeah" and now i have a date to suck her toes.

Went home, told my roommate the situation. He's like "you have a foot fetish?" I'm like "yeah" and he's like "cool, that's fucking awesome then" then went back to doing his work.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
personman
Board Regular
Member # 21820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for personman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God, I wish. I know for a fact that, being in a college situation, if I decided to tell people about it, I would kiss my social life goodbye. A lot of the girls walk around the dorm barefoot. They'd think I'm always perving, even though I've learned a long time ago not to stare or anything.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links