Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » making progress

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: making progress
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know i have been very negative about my fetish on here and i aint gonna lie i would still rather have whats considered a normal sexuality but i am coming to terms to know that im either going to be miserable envying everybody or accept i have a foot fetish and get on with it.

People who read my older posts about my mad gf know who im talking about and her actions well i have dumped her for good and found myself another girlfriend and told her i have a thing for feet we havent had sex yet but just dating the one catch is she has a 3 year old son father isnt in her or her sons life but things are going well, just hope when it comes to sex she realises its more than a foot thing cause might freak her out when i wanna lick her feet shes said shes ok with her feet being kissed but she may think its just a minor thing i like? but anyway just thought id post to let everyone know as im quite proud of myself never seen myself ever dumping my crazy gf or telling anyone else about my fetish [Smile]

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations for getting on with your life after your dealings with your crazy ex-gf (I do remember your stories about her from previous posts.). I'm glad to hear you made the move to get her completely out of your life.

As far as accepting your love of feet goes, believe me, there are much worse things in the world than being attracted to women's feet. Accepting it as a part of who you are is the best thing you can do for yourself. I used to feel pretty awkward about it too until I had a couple of girlfriends who were fine with it. It was then I realized that if they can accept it, and accept me, then I'm not a bad person, or less of a person, for liking women's feet. When I had that realization, it changed my outlook about it and I became more confident about myself, and my attraction.

Always remember that you can't control what other people think of you as a person, or about your fetish. Caring and worrying about what other people think is a waste of time and energy because you can't really change their minds. If there are women who don't like your fetish and can't accept it, it's not the end of the world. As a matter of fact, it's their loss! They're the ones missing out on something unique and good. When you reframe your thoughts to that line of thinking, it helps tremendously. I know it has helped me. Good luck with your new girlfriend.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delighted to see that you are beginning to move in a healthier and more positive direction.

I agree wholeheartedly with Fate111. It is important to bear in mind that your fetish doesn't define you - it is a small component of who you are in total. If people are comfortable with you (and this, admittedly, requires being comfortable with yourself) as a person, if they see that you are honorable and kind, they will have no difficulty with your predilections.

Keep up the good work...give yourself even more reasons to be proud of yourself.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, most people are freaks and are more than happy to appease your fetish if you reciprocate.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
havent got intimate with her yet, i think she thinks its just an added liking that i have im worried she's gonna freak out when she realises how turned on they get me and when im not instantly hard when she gets naked as i need feet to REALLY turn me on, any tips.

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links