Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bad move in the night club? (update) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Bad move in the night club? (update)
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right...

here goes...

i went out on the town this weekend and pulled a bird. We were talking and getting to know eachother and then we snogged etc etc...

then we were talking and i let slip that i would want to lick her from "head to TOE". and she said thats good..... then i said i do mean that... you know the toes too.

and she said she loves it. and enjoys it.

but im not sure if she meant it or not. is it a bit forward on the first meeting? lol

[ November 30, 2008, 04:12 AM: Message edited by: Toe Sucker II ]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOPE!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really..bold moves like that tend to always work for me..how else do you think i get feet? lol =)

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *@LeX-RaGe*:
Not really..bold moves like that tend to always work for me..how else do you think i get feet? lol =)

bingo.

Toe sucker. If you didn't fuck this chick or at least get her number, you should be kicking your own ass.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol thanks guys.

i got her number. [Smile]

so lets see how things go... i'll keep y'all posted.

too much beer! lol lets secrets slip.

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now maybe you'll recognize that it doesn't need to be a secret. Being shy about what you like is how bad sex happens.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha bad ass another cool move to do since lots of girls are wearing heels to to slip them off n massage there feet most of them will love that [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd be pitchin a major tent the moment she agreed.

i would've looked like this too: [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

u did great and it was not too forward based on her positive gauge

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cs:
now maybe you'll recognize that it doesn't need to be a secret. Being shy about what you like is how bad sex happens.

Again CS is spot on. I'm particularly forward in social situations where alcohol is involved, that's prime time [Cheers] -- compared to say, a first date, chatting up a neighbor, a girl friend from work, or some girl in the grocery store.

Anytime women are smiling and getting tipsy, that's prime time to make bold foot moves and moves in general.

That's what made college so much fun.

Natty Light Keg + Captain Morgan + Bold Move = High Arch Analyst Getting Foot Action^2 [Laugh]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

i cant believe it.... i made the right move! [Smile]

this is great news. thank you guys.

i told her i like the idea after a run. she said that that she is a runner too! [Blush]

i was so shocked at the time.

--------------------

shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you handled that Perfectly. Anymore more might of been a bit too much right off the bat, but good move man!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if "snog" means what I think it does then you were not too forward at all. Further, I think that she is likely being quite truthful about enjoying the attention paid to her feet; careful though, there's a lot of territory between head and toes that she wants attended, as well!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
quote:
Originally posted by cs:

Again CS is spot on. I'm particularly forward in social situations where alcohol is involved, that's prime time [Cheers] -- compared to say, a first date, chatting up a neighbor, a girl friend from work, or some girl in the grocery store.

Anytime women are smiling and getting tipsy, that's prime time to make bold foot moves and moves in general.

That's what made college so much fun.

Natty Light Keg + Captain Morgan + Bold Move = High Arch Analyst Getting Foot Action^2 [Laugh]

All i have to say is...

Fo' sho my men.

(for sure) And i'm no ghetto fuck either but i love to say fo'sho it's a friend thing with me.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

i spoke to her today. (she contacted me) and wants to meet up again! [Blush]

i hope this goes well.

--------------------

Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Luck TSII, don't fuck it up (no pressure [Tongue] )
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links