Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sleeping feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sleeping feet
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this has probably been asked before but im just wondering how any of us here have ever worshipped a womans feet with her asleep and unsuspecting. oh and wife or g/f dont count!
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right here, though I should add I had permission to do so.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of sleepy foot worship here, always with permission though. Normally happens like this with my current girlfriend (also with ex GF's, & the ex-wife as well)... After a long day of shopping, walking, etc. foot massage becomes a light foot rub followed by light kissing and soft caressing; she normally falls asleep about half way through. We hit the sack and it's that time of month or she's simply not in the mood for sex (but I am!). Foot rub turns into some light worship, ends in foot job... Normally she's out mid-way through the foot job and I end up finishing up by gently “pumping”, if that’s the right term, her soles or lightly stroking them until I cum. Occasionally she'll wake after or even during the foot job and want serious sex... Bonus! She is Thai after all; think it's in her blood to please [Thumbs Up]

[Cheers]
Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done so too, and asked the girl - she was however getting really tired and said yes and I have been friends with her for well over seven years now and still talk to her even though she has moved far away.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i did it to my ex's gf we were doing top n tails she was fast asleep and her feet were poking out the blanket, i was rubbing them they were the softest soles ever, and kissing them while jerking off, she never woke up, thing what annoys me about her is she hates feet and says she hates her own feet, but trust me they are perfect so soft and perfectly shaped

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sandyrog:
im just wondering how any of us here have ever worshipped a womans feet with her asleep and unsuspecting.

oh hell yes! YES INDEED, like more than a handful of times with various beautiful sleepy girls who I met on the streets and they needed money badly.

alot of times when they've fallen asleep on me from having been up for so many hours, i get to lick and sniff those feet for free during free overtime that I don't have to pay for.

and with the special girl's who's feet i've come on after they've passed out, sometimes I have even gotten to cum twice on them sleepy feet during my free overage minutes, Hee Hee!

sleepy feet are the best because it is extremely perverted and highly deranged. always best to get consent prior to any sleepy feet encounters IMO. make sure to have documented written/signed and verbal/videotaped consent just for your own legal safety [Big Grin]

[ December 18, 2008, 05:16 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep one of my ex"s best time to get a little bite of there toe nail [Smile]
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One time when i was a teenager i was playing with my older cousin's g/f's feet while she slept and i was watching a football game on either xmas day or thanksgiving. I was so nervous she would wake up but that was part of the fun.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG ....I have & still do love the 'sleepy' feet

I'm still a little 'sneaky' from time to time

[Hump] [Mmm] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do it about 3 times a week. Love it !!

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KpandP25
Board Regular
Member # 10345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KpandP25   Email KpandP25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when I was 12 or 13 I did this several times with my sisters friends also around my age who were sleeping over. Before bed time I would go in to the bedroom and loosen up the covers for better access later. I would then sneak in after dark and touch the sleeping feet.

In all other aspects of my life I have always been totally "well behaved" but this was a total weakness. I do still have guilt about it and if I ever got caught I probably still would not be able to face my family. CRAZY!

--------------------
Kevin

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to do my ex's sleepy feet probably 3 or 4 times a week...more if Icould get them...aah the best of times...I often painted her toes whilst she was asleep...extremely erotic...she never seemed to mind when she woke up...a great gal with feet to die for, long slender UK size 7.5/8. [Drool] I was often up most of the night with them (couldn't get enough!)Happy days. [Smile]

[ December 29, 2008, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: zappa1968 ]

Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links