Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sean P. Diddy Combs Admits He Has Foot Fetish And Fears Long 2nd Toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sean P. Diddy Combs Admits He Has Foot Fetish And Fears Long 2nd Toes
UnderratedOne
Loyal Member
Member # 14537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnderratedOne   Email UnderratedOne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhp1eHV3ybTRl11g5u
Posts: 69 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with him.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the look on kate's face was classic where she shows disgust and the corners of her lips pointed downward like a big clown frown LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I wonder what he did to J Lo's feet. Lucky guy
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it very interesting that most of these entertainers have a foot fetish...There's Eddie Murphy(of course;-)); Quentin Tarantino; Myles Davis; RedMan (Rapper who actually raps about his foot fetish and love of BBW's); Ludacris (raps about pretty toes in his songs); Don King...Tyler Perry shows close ups of women's feet in his movies, as well....hmmmm...these people have similar traits in that they pay attention to the DETAILS as we do as foot fetishist.
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
priceless!!!!! she almost took her shoe off..... wow!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with his tastes as well.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know some ladies with long toes will return to concealing just cause "Diddy said he fears them"... After all that's been done to appreciate long toes and make it something "normal" for us REAL ff people... What a step backwards... She already gave the sh## face when just the thought of ff came up, we need to start from that point, but we dont have the $$$/influence... [Wu]

[ December 21, 2008, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: Solelvr2009 ]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is not my favorite thing but i have to agree that if its a little longer its ok but if it is freakishly longer than i may run far, far away.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I so agree with him. Again though the more stars and people in the media that brings our fetish to light the better.

The more coverage it gets the better for us.

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are getting closer and closer to having foot fetishism being a mainstream thing. It's funny he said that though because Cassie (the singer and his alleged fiance) has a second longer toe.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links