Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » LuckyAndre: How My Foot Xmas Went....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LuckyAndre: How My Foot Xmas Went....
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The following is written from MY world and not meant to offend anyone spoken about below……

Merry Christmas to you and family. Well how was my Christmas? I gave my son some gifts and he was happy. I personally didn’t get ANYTHING. But I wasn’t bummed about it. Christmas is for the kids as they say. What I did do was go over to my friend’s house to spend Christmas with his family. Little did I know, I was going to get the gift that would satisfy a person like me.

So I arrive at the house, and the family was there and I made my rounds giving the Christmas hugs and cheek kisses to the family members. Finally I go to the kitchen to give my friend’s dad a hug. As I’m hugging, I notice his wife, (yes an ABSOLUTE M.I.L.F. and G.I.L.F.) standing on a chair, apparently getting something from the above cabinet. She is wearing a body fitting outfit, brown and just looked so good, damn. Then after almost a whole year, wait,, the entire time I’ve known of her, she was finally wearing sandals with ALL, EACH AND EVERY, beautifully pedicured toes showing. Just there! I’m like oh GOD! That was gift number 1! Mind you I’m still hugging the husband! So now I decide to help her down from the chair. She gives me the biggest smile (weak knees) and hugs me from the chair and I just felt the body, oh man.. I take her hand and give that look down to her pretty feet as to say “watch your step” and in slow motion I watched those toes curl as they stepped down to the floor. That was gift number 2.

So after chatting a bit, I go over to the couch while my son was setting up the Xbox in another room. There was nothing for me to do, so I just sat there texting on my phone. Here comes my friend’s sister. Always cute and perky, but for the first time, and since I’ve known of her, she had on red polished toes. Usually she has socks on. Usually she has no polish on. Sometimes she is barefoot but not around long enough to sit still so I can SEE what her toes really look like. Every time she is walking by, I get just a glance here and there, but never long enough to really SEE her toes…to get a good look at shape and sizes. The polish today gave me a good definition of how her toenail shapes were. Thank you!

Finally I go to the room where my son and friend are playing the games. I just sit on the bed and watch. Again, nothing for me to do. Next thing I know, the sister comes in to play on the laptop. Now while sitting with her back to me, I can clearly see the game she is playing and my son and friend are to my left in front of me, so I would be behind everyone…the sister now curls her left leg under her and stretches out the right leg. Toes in PLAIN VIEW! No she didn’t! Gift 3.

So I whip out the phone…so I can do the line of sight thing. But I didn’t really need to because no one could see where my eyes were going anyway! In comes the sister’s baby crawling along the floor! PERFECT. As this would be my reasoning for looking in that direction. I whip out my car keys to get the baby’s attention and he would crawl towards me and stop to play with the keys, which gave me major view of her toes on the right foot.. This girl does not know what GEMS she has for toes. Long thin toes, perfect toenails, just so damn nice! All I did was grumble that her man is so lucky. I dunno if he is a foot guy, but surely if he is, he is in heaven. A few times she would curl the toes unconsciously so I couldn’t get a view. But thanks to the baby, who would be crawling behind the laptop and going for the wires, her foot would become like a gate to stop him. So her toes would rest on a floor speaker, and they would be fanned out with all their pretty red nails showing on that foot. Next she would get up to leave and come back to the game. This time she sat with her back resting on the bed, and laptop…on her lap, lol, with legs stretched out. So now I get to see ALL-TEN-TOES! YESSSSS! Finally! That was Gift #4. Oh God, she would be perfect for my side job and she would make a killing! And probably the father would kill me. Oh its not over!……..

I guess her leg would get tired so she goes back to the laptop on the floor, left leg curled under…and…and…SHE PUTS THE RIGHT LEG CURLED BACK, and BOOM!…all I get to see is the beautiful smooth sole of her right foot. Right there! In my face, nothing blocking, not worried about anyone seeing me looking. Its there, RIGHT THERE!! YES YES YESSSS! Gift #5! I “scanned” every inch of that sole. I “inspected” every toe. Her toe pads were perfect, the wrinkles in her sole. I so wanted to just run a finger down the sole to find out! But I didn’t dare. Control Andre! Oops mom calls for time to have dinner.

I walk slowly to the kitchen cause maybe I can see the mom’s toes again in all their glory. She now has on CLOSED SHOES!. Nooooooo! What possessed her to do this?? Damn its back to the old days again of closed shoes with her. (I always wondered if she was told to put on closed shoes cause of me, lol) Okay dinner goes by, I go out to have a smoke, come back. So now the sister is on the couch with her boyfriend and I noticed, (well I stretched my neck around the edge of a blanket near her) to see if she had put on socks. She didn’t! So she is barefoot still. So now I have to make the choice of the right viewing area, so I can view and not look like I’m viewing. There were 3 choices of seating area. I chose the one closest to them. So I scan the room to see who was where so I can figure my chance to oogle those toes again. She kinda had them curled in, and I used the celly to give my distraction and line of sight, but it wasn’t gonna work too well. I saw what I could and figured go back in the room to watch them play games.

Watched the games, and then the sister comes in to ask “Let’s play Uno” Great, cause I was bored of watching them play the game. We go to the kitchen and we get seated. My son was to my right. The sister was second to my right so there was no way to see her toes anymore that night under the table. To my left was my friend and second to left her boyfriend. We played a few rounds of Uno.

Now time passes, and the father pulls up a chair next to me between me and his son, my friend. We’re still playing and the husband calls for his wife, who wasn’t around for awhile. She comes in and they are talking in Spanish while hugging. She then pulls up a chair just behind my friend watching the game. I’m still into the game and from my peripheral vision, I thought I saw, what I THOUGHT I SAW. OH NO SHE DIDN’T! The mom had taken OFF her shoes and stretched her legs out with her feet and BARE SOLES resting on her husbands left leg! GIFT # 6! I couldn’t believe this. Now mind you, I didn’t get a long view, maybe lasted a second, but it was enough for my mind to register what I had seen. And oh how I wanted to get a full “recording” in my head of how her soles looked. But from my seating position to the game, it would have been too obvious for me to be looking in that direction, under dads arm and over to his leg to see those pretty soles looking back at me. I did notice that while she had her feet up there, she was wiggling her toes. Next the wall came crashing down….

I’m into the game, but my ears were alert, as I hear Spanish being spoken, but I’m hearing the dad saying something about “vinegar, vinegar”. I’m like OH NO! So it was the dad pretty much saying that her feet were smelling like vinegar, and the mom was laughing and talking in Spanish about “something something vinegar” and she laughs some more and hugs her son, pretty much also saying in Spanish that “dad thinks my feet smell like vinegar’ GIFT #7!! That means those closed shoes made her feet stink and sweaty! YES YES YESSSS! I finally know what “she got going on”!! The son finally laughs and saying in English, “imagine thinking you smell like salt and vinegar potato chips, hahahahahahah”. I acted like I knew nothing they were talking about. Dad goes back in Spanish and I caught “limpio” or words to that effect and I hear the mom say “ok ok, I go clean them now”. How I wanted to raise my hand up fast like Horshack and volunteer to provide my services! But of course that wouldn’t happen. Not in this lifetime.

So THAT was my Christmas 2008. I got more than I thought I would. And I loved every minute of it.

Oh and by the way, since your reading this far, lemme run by you quickly, my Thanksgiving foot experience.

I had to cook for another friend’s mom who pretty much does no cooking. She was sitting in the kitchen with house slippers on. There was a moment when I needed some things from the spice cabinet and my friend was looking for the items, but couldn’t find them. My friend’s mom came over BAREFOOT and they were both rummaging through the cabinet.. And while they were doing that, I got the view of a lifetime. The mom, for an older woman, has the feet of a GODDESS. I’m talking perfectly smooth toes. Not too long or short. No corns, bunions, blemishes, NOTHING. Her feet would put some of the foot models I’ve shot to utter shame! I would pay handsomely to get her feet on camera. I never got to see the soles, but I do know the toes would be ecstasy! There is a story floating around their family, but I never got the full story to relay to you, but its something to the words about “the guys on her job that love her feet or says she has nice feet”. Im still wondering HOW this conversation came about??? Really I want to hear the mom’s version of it.!! But having TWO families where ALL the women in it have PERFECT FEET. Its like heaven every time I venture there.

Thank you for allowing me this far and thanks to you for reading and understanding. I was racing home to get this written cause I had to get this off my chest and who else could I tell it to?

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats dude and sounds like you had a pretty nice christmas...

did you get any pics?

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I wish. Way too obvious with my digital camera to be taking feet pics. I wanted to with my cell camera, but I cant get rid of the stupid "boing" or "click" sound that it makes when you snap a pic. Out of the whole night, the camera would have been perfect for the shot of the sister's sole sticking right out in front of me.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links