Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When a frog turns into a star

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When a frog turns into a star
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason I bring this up, I was in the army. We were on field duty. War games to keep us sharp. We had mixed squads, females were being added. This one was not special in anyway shape or form. The kind of woman you would pass over to get with someone else. So we started to check everybody feet for frostbite. So she was the only female in our squad. Boots come off, then the socks. Her feet were water in the desert. Toes perfectly aligned and the highest arched feet I had seen in a while. She commented her sisters arches are higher than hers cause does ballet. Believe me I would get with her right now. I had to relieve myself. I looked at her in a different light after this. Only a foot man would appreciate her if she ever figured it out. Do some of these women with below looks figure that men check them out just for their feet?
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope. I'm in the military too though and i've found that the more remote the base, the more attractive a woman becomes. Including her feet. I bet if you saw her now after being around women that look like women you'd feel differently.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not too sure what you mean. From what I get, i gathered two different things. If you mean that you handnt seen female feet in a long time, that when you saw hers you instant liked them, kinda like when ur really really hungry, and even the food u dislike the most sounds like the greatest thing ever, then yes I know what you mean. OR! if you mean that girls who arent what most people would call "pretty" from their face, or body, but they have the most AWESOME feet, that you could actually be interested in her, then yes I know what you mean too. Ive seen plenty of girls who I may overlook, but once I see their feet it can be like WOW! As much as I hate to admit that because that sounds really really horrible, its true.

That is purely based on looks though, not saying that they arent the sweetest girl you'd ever meet, but I mean, its impossible to get to know every single hot chick you see, or every "not so hot" w/ INCREDIBLE feet.

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No matter how plain, if a chick has nice feet she looks 3X better to me.

[Eek!]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen women who are not facially attractive to me that have beautiful feet. It happens. I mean can you get with someone who who're not 100% attracted to? Of course because it is all a matter of choice but how long will that last is up to you. In my experience though when I have dated someone I was not attracted to physically, the mor time i spent with that person the more my opinion of her looks changed for the good and at the end of the day as long as you have attraction to her who cares what everybody else's opinion is. Oh yeah, the pretty feet always help though. [Smile]

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like GQ said...if you are in a remote place...hell the hole in the wall starts looking good! [Big Grin]

I was in a work camp located up in Northern Canada with about 300 guys and there was maybe 5 or 6 girls..if that. I had one on my crew and she was about 45 or so..not too bad I suppose but she seen more dickends then weekends from what I heard. I told her about the foot thing one night sitting around drinking just me and her and then a couple of nights later we were our days off as a crew and there was about 6 of us at a bar and she somehow brought up the foot thing...I near shit myself. Anyways she just ripped off her boot and sock and said here how do these feel? She instantly got bumped up to a 10 [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I toltally agree. An average looking chik with hot feet becomes VERY attractive, she is viewed in a different light. Similarly, a hot chik with ugly or ordinary feet get 'downgraded' in my eyes...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a gorgeous wife who was in with me. So I was not thirsty for this woman. On the street I would not have looked unless her feet were showing.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! It's crazy, but I agree, women whose looks I would never have been interested in all of a sudden seem more appealing if I discover she has a killer pair of paws.

However, a women whose looks are really shot the curb (i.e. butch, obese, or plain ugly) simply does not interest me (physically) at all.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
LOL! It's crazy, but I agree, women whose looks I would never have been interested in all of a sudden seem more appealing if I discover she has a killer pair of paws.

However, a women whose looks are really shot the curb (i.e. butch, obese, or plain ugly) simply does not interest me (physically) at all.

butch chicks with nice feet seem to be a weakness for me. which is strange, since they are more them likely gay
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure how it would fair in the long run, but of course I've seen not real attractive women with gorgeous feet too.

To answer your question- my guess is the more unattractive a gal is the less she suspects that anyone is checking out anything on their body, especially their feet.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea bro reminds me of when I used to foot hook up with this chick. She was kinda ugly but she still passed because she had sexy ass feet and they stunk too.

She wanted to have sex so bad and I denied her so many times I just got fed up and ended it.

Funny thing is when I was in her house her half sister looked WAY hotter than her but she never wanted me to meet her because she was the hotter sister and she was the ugly duckling....Sounds mean but its the truth ahhh well thats life

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom C.
Board Regular
Member # 3161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom C.   Email Tom C.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in the Army I had a woman in my Company who looked like something out of Beetlejuice. However, I got a look at her bare feet once and almost shot my load on the spot. I am an officer and a gentleman however so I calmly walked back to my hooch and jerked off in a proficient, military manner.

TC

--------------------
T

Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links