Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Falling for a sex worker ??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Falling for a sex worker ??
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've recently had a few sessions with this Thai chik who does erotic massages. She is stunning and has amazing toes. She has given me my happy endings with her amazing toes and thinks its sexy. Moreover she is very open minded and is into her FJ and will do it again. I really dig this chik, I like her attitude as she has a great personality and she is very accepting. She likes me too as we exchanged cell numbers.

What's your opinion of getting involved with a sex worker?

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STDs [Confused]

Just be careful is all - otherwise...man...good luck [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah I dont do sex only FJs
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't sound too bad then - I have no reservations about a profession like that - good on ya man.
[Wink]

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if its like just a sex only well footjob only policy ur right.depends how much u like her i guess, if u want it to be more and ur cool with her giving happyendings to all her clients then yeh go 4 it
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes probly only doing it for the money

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's worse than the theme from "i'm in love with a stripper song". Hey be her friend first. Get her out of the sex slave trade. And then see what happens.

Check out this site:
http://www.humantrafficking.org/countries/thailand

Not saying she is trafficked for the purpose of sex, but the scenario sounds familiar.

Good luck
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQGuy got it right… Tread carefully.

I know a lot of girls who worked the industry in Thailand & abroad. Some do it out of necessity, others voluntarily (to make a lot of easy money, fun, drugs, excitement, etc.), and still others conned/coerced/forced into it. One can easily get caught up with the “White Knight” syndrome, trying to rescue her from a lucrative career she may not want to be recued from. There’s also the chance that’s she actually married to someone from your home country, brought to that country, & put to work… Happens more often than many realize.

It’s tough not to generalize about these girls; I can honestly say that most, certainly not all, are actually decent girls in situation difficult to get out of. Additionally, once the girl enters the industry and has worked it for any real length of time a lot of damage can be done. Think of them like toys… You walk into this awesome toy store where you can have & play with any of the toys for almost nothing. Problem is all the toys are broken; you just don’t what’s broken or how it will hurt you! I’m not trying to dehumanize the girls, most are all too human and that’s the problem. Many of their “customers” see them as a commodity & not a person.

Regardless you won’t really know until you’ve spent A LOT of time with any one of these women & she starts to see you as a friend vs. a mark or customer. Until that happens odds are it’s just the money. But if you’re willing to make a substantial investment in time & probably money, get past the issues of trust, are ready to deal with the emotional toll it may take on you, and last but not least deal with the cultural differences… I say go for it, there’s always a small chance it will really work out.

Sorry if this comes across as doom & gloom but this sort of relationship often ends badly. Just trying to give you a little insight into something I’ve seen unfold many, many times.

I truly hope that things work out for you but be careful & use your head (the one above your shoulders [Wink] ) .

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Currently I only see this girl about once a month and its strictly for a massage + FJ only. She is a nice person and provides to me a service superior than what I've had till now. Most of these girls who work at these parlours just do what they have to do, make u cum and get u out the door in order to get the next customer in.

This girl was very nurturing and behaved to me more like a girl friend than a service provider.

I'm not really making an effort to be with her more than the once a month I do already.

ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How would you feel about her servicing other men?
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if she has done it to you she has done it with 1000 others. no falling for these women
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol u pay her for these sessions? if so then its just simply her job to make u feel good

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TAKE HER OUT, MAKE FRIENDS WITH HER. GET AS MANY FOOTJOBS YOU CAN FROM HER (hopefully not very expensive ones). And have all the fun you can with her. Just don't fall in Love all the way, and don't Marry her.

That's all. Plain & Simple !!!!!!!!

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links