Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do Your Girlfriends/Wives Tease You With Their Feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do Your Girlfriends/Wives Tease You With Their Feet?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a taxi with friends in the car after a night in a club dancing...
After you've had friends over for a meal/beers and are watching TV...
Any other situation where the only two people in the room that know that her feet are turning you on are her and you...?

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend often puts her feet in my lap under the table, while we're at a restaurant!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^

mine does that too!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife gets a pedicure about every two weeks ... year round, just for me. She loves the attention.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely! She's great about doing that kinda stuff at home. Not as comfortable doing it in public yet- though we've talked about it. An example:

We bought an excercise bike last week. I picked it up after dinner and brought it home to assemble it. I asked my wife to assist me with finding parts, holding pieces together, etc. She was still in her work clothes but barefoot, as was I. Every chance that she had while we were sitting or standing close to each other while assembling the bike she was rubbing her barefeet on mine.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been in various situations in the past with women who knew I liked feet and would go out of their way intentionally to tease me with them. Some examples off the top of my head are:

Women running a foot up and down my leg, either sitting at a table or standing at a bar with other people around.

Watching tv in a living room, sitting next to a woman on a couch with a blanket over each of us and the woman rubbing her feet in my crotch with others in the room.

Female friends who know of my liking for women's feet taking my digital camera and taking pictures of their feet (and the feet of other women) for me to find later.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my ex tried.. but was way too rough to be appealing in her approach. more like she was stomping on my leg with her feet under the table.. the worse part, she thought it was cute.. and no matter what i told her, she kept trying.. one day, while in a restaurant, she tried that crap on my privates.. well. the pinch she got made my point very clear.. no stomping allowed!! (and she wasn't even mad at any of those points in time... not sure why she was so aggresivve either.. )

another time, a gal tried to get my attention to her once at a dinner.. table for 6.. only two fellas at the table. it was interesting trying to figure out who was doing what. eventualyl figured it out. when she figured i knew, she really turned up the heat.. i had to excuse myself from the table. i was a bit too distracted.

RPM

ps.. wifee will do that if i ask.. the few times she initiated.. those stupid leg bars got in the way and her shin wasn't too happy....

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife will ask me to massage her feet while up to 5 members of her family are with us. Then while I'm massaging her feet, she'll put one in my face or close to my mouth. Knowing I've got an erection, she'll ask me to get her something to drink.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I get up in the morning, I have to go on my g/f's side of the room to get to the dresser, and I have to walk right next to her side of the bed.

When I do, and if she's feeling horny of course, she will slip one foot out from under the covers and start spreading and wiggling her toes, knowing that I just have to stop and give her foot a lil sniff. [Cool]

Well, once I get a sniff of that foot, there's no stopping me at that point lol and I have to jump in the bed and knock the bottom outta that booty before work. [Laugh] [Evil Grin]

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and my girlfriend once promised me she'd accompany me to a restaurant barefooted! Mind you, I'd NEVER force her to go though with it, but it would be a wonderful thing if she did it.

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Oh, and my girlfriend once promised me she'd accompany me to a restaurant barefooted! Mind you, I'd NEVER force her to go though with it, but it would be a wonderful thing if she did it.

Very sexy! (Hopefully they'll let you in. You know the old "No Shoes, No shirt, no service rule). Maybe in a beach community you could do that. Best of luck though- would be sexy as hell if she'd do it.

I'd like to "make" my wife go barefoot somewhere. She probably wouldn't do it in public, but would privately.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

I think a $20 "gratuity" to the waiter would take care of the "no shoes, no service" rule! [Smile]

--------------------

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The restaurant thing is always cool and a little naughty

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carry on you guys... I've got nothing to share. Just your comments to look forward to...
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holiday (Spain for example or the Balearics) is the best thing for the "no shoes" policy - or have her walk in holding her heels (like her feet are sore from them - or if they really are sore [Tongue] )
Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links