Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Distorted choices

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Distorted choices
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a subject about being with a woman just because her feet are ideal for you, but she is not. I have chosen women who drank and smoke even though I do not, just because they have for me high arched feet.[My fetish] They of course do not have a clue why I chose to be with them. Also while engaged in sex if they point their toes like a ballerina that for me is a extra bonus. Some women might have figured it out, but only my wife really knew after I told her. I am not or will be a woman's wish of a perfect man. When I was younger I had money and looks and single. I had access to women, I been with tall,short and plump you name it. I had to see their feet before I would go after them. Even though a lot of them I was not attracted for their choice of habits. But when their shoes came off and they passed my test for high arches all bets were off. Cup your hand like drinking water, that curve as my wife would say most women had hooves our little joke about my fetish. Just like to hear I am not alone about making the wrong choices when the shoes came off, and thanks for the feedback.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Attraction is not a choice.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cs:
Attraction is not a choice.

hear hear [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny I can remember back when I was 20 and I turned down a sure thing because the girl was drinking heavily and smoking. I was at someone's apartment with a bunch of friends and she lived at the same complex. She was hanging all over me trying to taste my tonsils and at one point I remember rubbing her feet. Next thing I know was she had her feet in my lap grinding on my crotch in front of everybody. She kept asking for my number and I gave her a fake one because I just couldn't take the cigarette smoke because it tasted like I was kissing an ashtray. That was the first and last time I ever saw that person.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my date life was simple. there is my ex.. and there is my wife. neither of which I dated based on their feet. in fact, i didn't have a clue what my wife's feet looked like until well after i knew she was "the one" and at that point, whatever I got was whatever I got.

my ex.. we met, she had on sandals, so i had an idea.. but it wasn't the deciding factor for me, though she felt it was, because she was very aware of me looking at her feet (called me on it too).. yet. no one around knew i was looking (we were in a group talking)

i have started friendships (some great, some very short term) based on feet and heel wearing ability. i've not ended friendships based on feet though. granted, i rarely got that close to the feet of the friend though. though on a few occassions, i got to massage one or two such peds. i was much shyer back then

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have made so many bad choices in my life, that I cannot recall them all. The only ones that presently come to mind that involve feet are occasions when mine should have turned and run.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously high arches are a must for you to be sexuly active, nothing wrong with that. I also am after a woman with nice feet...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links