Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » commen feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: commen feet
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,
i'm trying to figure out which is more commen in women. meeting a pretty women with ugly feet or metting a unattractive women with the prettiest feet you ever saw.

Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman1010
Loyal Member
Member # 32795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman1010   Email footman1010   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive noticed that allot of heavy plump girls have great feet, but ive met quite a few smoking ladies with matching feet!
Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
commen
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's hard to say, but my preference is pretty women with pretty feet

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reinforcedtoemo:
Hey,
i'm trying to figure out which is more commen in women. meeting a pretty women with ugly feet or metting a unattractive women with the prettiest feet you ever saw.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so that is really hard to gauge.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only met one lovely gal whose feet were, well, ugly. I have yet to meet an overweight woman with feet that appeal to me. As I've mentioned before, for me, a woman's feet become more attractive as I get to know her and find the beauty inside matching the beauty of her appearance.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think its totally a case by case basis. there was a girl i went to university with who was just stunning and we became friends and it took 2 yrs before i saw her feet.. and i was totally disappointed. they were just amazingly ugly. lol. there was a girl i was friends with after college who was pretty damn unattractive but had some super cute feet.. and of course there have been been plenty of attractive women with attractive feet and ugly women with ugly feet. i dont stereotyping them will work.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With respect to the topic writer I must give a spell check: common not 'commen'. And meeting not 'metting'.

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlotte
Loyal Member
Member # 33673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlotte   Email charlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From a woman's perspective I have to agree with some of the comments on here - 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'. Toetapper's comments of lovely and one that gives me faith in men - thanks toetapper

--------------------
Charlotte xx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links