Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 5 Dollar Foot Jooob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 5 Dollar Foot Jooob
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Screw the 5 dolla foot long Id rather have a 5 dolla footjob...anyone else pay a measly 5 bucs for a good ol fj ??

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mcpuffkins
Loyal Member
Member # 22416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mcpuffkins   Email Mcpuffkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHA a $5 foot job.. I'm IN! I will take 4 of those please....
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mcpuffkins
Loyal Member
Member # 22416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mcpuffkins   Email Mcpuffkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooh with a side of JAM... That's TOE JAM LOL!!!
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh hell yes, would love that!! especially with some of the subway girls i've seen.

anyway, the price is right, cuz the cheapest fj, i have ever gotten yet was a $35 fj from this chic.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never paid for anything of the sort, but I just can't get that Subway jingle out of my head. LOL

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid I'd wind up getting exactly what a $5 FJ is worth.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The cheapest I've paid is $100,
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
oh hell yes, would love that!! especially with some of the subway girls i've seen.

anyway, the price is right, cuz the cheapest fj, i have ever gotten yet was a $35 fj from this chic.

she's sexy

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apart from free...the most I've paid is a slice of cake [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scrunchlover:
I've never paid for anything of the sort, but I just can't get that Subway jingle out of my head. LOL

I know what you mean...

"Five... five dollar... five dollar footjob..."

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel if you don't have a girlfriend or your current girl isn't into the foot thing, you cant go wrong with a 5 dollar footjob LOL.

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is this chick I see on the side who is not very good looking, but she has feet that are soft, silky, and very shapely. Her pale feet look even better when she is wearing bright colored nail polish. The bottom line is that I just have to give her enough money for a pack of cigarettes and for that, I get a great footjob. She really loves it when I cum on her soles. So basically, it adds up to a five dollar footjob.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i paid 10 dollars for a footjob before lol
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
every time i see that commercial now i start cracking up lol
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links