Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sister In Law

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sister In Law
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ever since my wife told her sister-in-law, T, about 7 years ago that i have a foot fetish, she has always made subtle (so she thinks) comments or done things to look for attention. when we first met, it came up that T loved having different socks, those with patterns or characters on them, and even casually collected them. very shortly after she found out about my fetish, they had a party and this self confessed sock lover was barefoot.. in december.. in canada. someone commented on it and she said oh yeah, she hates socks and likes to be barefoot. during the course of the night, she had to point at something on the coffee table and instead of leaning forward from the couch, she instead used her foot and pointed her toes to point to the object. i asked my wife about whether i was reading too much into her actions or whether she was doing it for my attention. my wife said she definitely was.. and its continued ever since. whenever we go to visit, she is barefoot as much as possibly and she always has them painted nicely, but things changed recently.

she just found out that we are swingers and admitted that is something she has always been interested in but her hubby, my wife's bro, wouldnt ever go for it.. at least not with a guy. she started making suggestive comments to me and to my wife on our facebook accounts such as one day i made my status something about making a fire and curling up with a pretty woman and my wife commented that she hoped that the woman would be gone. i replied that she could join in too.. 3's not always a crowd and T added her comment asking if she could be the 3rd! thats become typical. we were up there over the holiday week and there was one thing that happened that made me laugh my ass off though.

they had xmas dinner there and had 32 family members over. near the end of the night, she was really tipsy and had to run out to the garage, barefoot all nite of course, and when she came back in the kids were asking her something and she said, ooooh, my feet are so cold and she raised one foot in the air and wiggled her toes and said does anyone want to suck my toes and warm them up. i was only about 4 feet away and couldnt help but to have caught this. i told my wife what happened and she laughed and said omg, does she want you. of course.. now if only my bro-in-law was cool with it all.. but i dont think he'd be too keen on swapping and being w. his own sister. [Puke] [Laugh]

btw, she also posts random pics on her facebook showing off her feet.. gonna post one in the pic section and will put the link here afterwards.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just posted her pic in the picture section
HERE

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
post more pics of her

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. what a situation to be in!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol @ the swinging predicament [Tongue]
Maybe friendly footstuff...?
Idk..haha
wow..tricky...
Good..luck...?

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlotte
Loyal Member
Member # 33673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlotte   Email charlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would be intrested to know how your wife felt about the prospect of you worshipping someone else's feet?
http://www.charlottesfeet.com

--------------------
Charlotte xx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

My wife actually said she wouldnt care typically. we've discussed it at length. i dont like the idea of some guy worshipping her feet, but she's fine with me doing it. now the whole idea with her SIL is a whole other story.. besides my brother in law is too cool and i wouldnt want him pissed off. i also dont think my wife would be cool with it either cause its family even if not blood.

i actually also had her niece, who's 24 and married, flirting with me like crazy on FB and even kissed me in an odd way NYE and i definitely find her very attractive.. but my wife to me.. dont even think about it.. she's blood.. i said to her with a shit eating grin, she's not MY blood. that didnt get me far. lmao.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
way I see it, it's a compliment to you. these ladies obviously trust you and are very comfy with you. it's a testiment to your character! trust me, i've not seen that level of trust duplicated a lot in many folks relationships.

I'd just look and not touch if i had your luxurious 'problem'. keep the trust high, enjoy the view! gosh.. that's hot. yet, i'd never touch.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

quote:
I'd just look and not touch if i had your luxurious 'problem'. keep the trust high, enjoy the view! gosh.. that's hot. yet, i'd never touch.
i agree 100% RPM. i am in now way going to risk my marriage, my relationshop with my SIL, whom i really like, nor with my BIL, who is a great guy. that being said, i am definitely going to keep an eye out for the pics she posts on facebook as well as enjoy every bit of attention she seeks from me by flashing her cute feet.

i do have to admit tho, the pic that she took that i posted in the pic thread, makes me think she has some super soft soles and i have had some fantasies about them.. and i dont really have much interest in soles.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man,that sucks and u cant do a damn thing about it.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He has his wife's feet - she'll do anything he wants, so it's not too bad [Smile]
Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Andy, you a smart smart man. that is exactly the truth.

and honestly i do kinda get a kick out of seeing her try so hard and especially her never seeing a reaction from me. she's one of those chicks who thinks she's the hottest thing and that guys all go nuts over her.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

She isn't that hot (in my opinion anyway)

I knew about the wife thing coz I'm the same with my girl [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links