Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » reinforced lover

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: reinforced lover
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though this forum is mostly about women, without nylons.i have to express to guys, and ladies on this forum that nylon feet do have a very hypnotic attraction to the foot person"s eye. To see a women, dipping her feet out of her shoe, with nylons is a heart pumping feeling, especially if she is wearing reinforced toe. To all the foot guys on this forum who like bare feet women, i would suggest to be open minded when your wife or girlfriend is wearing nylons.

To the ladies who are on the forum, try teasing your boyfriend, with reinforced toe nylons..or maybe some unknown lucky co worker on your job. see the reaction they get when they see the sexy contrast of a nylon reinforced toe foot walking around the office.

Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm a huge hose fan.. and see the appeal. i also love non-reinforced toe nylon.. but also appreciate the reinforcement.

I agree, i'd love to see more pix with hose, but i've learned to expand my mind and appreciate bare feet the same... some of our top female posters helped expand that part of me! i like liking both sides of the equation

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlotte
Loyal Member
Member # 33673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlotte   Email charlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From a woman's view point wearing black stocking with or without a seam is very sexy and I wear them for me as well as the man in my life. Non-reinforced nylon means the toe can be seen more clearer especially when painted bright red whereas reinforced means that there is more of a tease.
I often walk around in stockinged feet especially at the end of a day in the office when my feet are aching and love to feel different textures under my bare feet as well as stockinged feet.
Charlotte

http://www.charlottesfeet.com

--------------------
Charlotte xx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anytime you wanna share pics... the hosed fans of this place will love it!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hosed feet are the cats meow.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometime I don't know what I love more-feet in stocking or bare. [Smile]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like both equally (bare and hosed, I mean), but I am partial to black and navy blue stockings on feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not really a fan of hosed feet but I have seen some instances where it was VERY SEXY. So sexy that I had to post her pics in this thread: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=014718;p=1#000000

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love stockings too.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links