Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My heart skipped a beat...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My heart skipped a beat...
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldnt believe it ! Yesterday at work I heard some rattling noise, I looked in the direction of this Asian lady who sits at the next work station from me. I look down at her feet and she has one sandle off. Under the desk she is grasping bits of paper with her toes and placing them in the recycle bin. At the same time she was preoccupied on her desk, it was so natural. She moved with such skill and grace. When she finished she returned her foot to her sandle. I was dumb founded, that is the sexiest thing, I couldnt believe what I had seen. I wanted to bolt to the bathroom to jack off but didnt. You know when you see something that just makes you uncontrollably horny such that you feel weak in your gut? I was just like that.

Should I ask her if she would let me crawl under her work station so that she can tug at my sausage with her dextrous toes?..... [Drool]

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god. I had an Indian woman who was on the side of my cubicle and I could see her slip her feet out of her shoes under my desk. It drove me NUTS! They were gorgeous!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
I couldnt believe it ! Yesterday at work I heard some rattling noise, I looked in the direction of this Asian lady who sits at the next work station from me. I look down at her feet and she has one sandle off. Under the desk she is grasping bits of paper with her toes and placing them in the recycle bin. At the same time she was preoccupied on her desk, it was so natural. She moved with such skill and grace. When she finished she returned her foot to her sandle. I was dumb founded, that is the sexiest thing, I couldnt believe what I had seen. I wanted to bolt to the bathroom to jack off but didnt. You know when you see something that just makes you uncontrollably horny such that you feel weak in your gut? I was just like that.

Should I ask her if she would let me crawl under her work station so that she can tug at my sausage with her dextrous toes?..... [Drool]

Yes you should--if you want to draw unemployment benefits!
Nice story, though.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should have said...My you have some talented toes there...keep it simple.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the girls in junior high at times taking their shoes off under their desks. It would drive me crazy.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:

lmao dude get to know her you never know

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footdoctor18
Board Regular
Member # 32543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footdoctor18   Email footdoctor18   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do you guys do in these cubicles, i want one of those jobs
Posts: 10 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah she is married, early 40s...has a few kids
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
should have took a pic lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links