Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best candid foot experiance

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best candid foot experiance
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Name your best and enjoyable candid foot esperiance. Please include in your reply if you was caught looking.

P.S. to the ladies on this forum, please write down if you teased someone too.

Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlotte
Loyal Member
Member # 33673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlotte   Email charlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teasing is part of the regular pleasure I enjoy - especially in public. Dangling a high heeled shoe, putting my foot in a lap at a cafe after shopping or a long day at work - at the gym - walking barefoot to the shower. You can always spot the men who enjoy feet as there gaze lingers downwards. I actually had someone come up to me in the gym and ask if they could look at my feet and yes I did let them.

http://www.charlottesfeet.com

--------------------
Charlotte xx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out my YouTube channel to view some of them.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didnt know you were a part of this forum eusak...

your channel is awesome!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I massaged my girlfriends feet on a park bench once--and she initiallized it!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links