Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ok, Who was it this time!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ok, Who was it this time!
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually this isn't the story of some loser getting caught in a dumpster sniffing shoes, this is a person of status......A one star General! My commander mentioned him the other day and I had to check out the back story. Pretty dumb if you ask me.

from military corruption dot com

FOOT FETISH" GENERAL FIRED
FOR FONDLING WOMENS' FEET
USAF BRIG. GEN. RICHARD S. HASSAN
UNDER INVESTIGATION BY THE I.G.
FEMALE SUBORDINATE FILED
COMPLAINT ABOUT "FOOT-RUBBING"
AND "FRATERNIZATION" - ANOTHER
EMBARRASSMENT FOR AIR FORCE
BRASS IN WAKE OF FISCUS SCANDAL

One has to wonder what is really behind the humiliation of an Air Force brigadier general, accused by female workers of "rubbing" their feet! Could it be that a "foot fetish" has the brass hats in such a dither? Or is someone out to get Gen. Richard S. Hassan - until recently, director of the Air Force Senior Leadership Management Office?

With all the serious "sexual harassment" that has occurred and still goes on in the Air Force, one would think firing a flag officer because of an accusation he fondled women's feet would be pretty low on the "priority" totem pole. But in this age of extreme political correctness - and we aren't carrying any water for Gen. Hassan here - even looking at a female subordinate the wrong way could cost a boss his career.

There's plenty of instances of ranking officers "hitting on" female workers and not taking "No!" for an answer. Why not better utilize time and resources investigating those creeps instead? We know why, don't we? The only top officers ever punished are the ones who've become a public liability or fall "out of favor" with the Air Force brass. The ones who get away with all that are protected by their highly-placed pals. Nothing ever happens to them.

FINGERED BY FEMALE WORKER AS "FOOT" FANATIC

Only a fiction writer could come up with this one. The general who is to decide Hassan's fate is named Lance Lord. He's head of the USAF Space Command.

Sources say that Hassan was "fingered" by a female worker who told investigators the one-star general had also rubbed the tootsies of several other women over the past four or five years.

Omigod! Call out the FBI and Homeland Security! We gotta lock this guy up, right now!

It's possible that Hassan might have had some sort of "sexual relations" with the complaining women, but if that were the case, we'd have heard about it by now.

Out of 15 or 20 women interviewed about the general, only three or four actually had specific complaints.

According to the ever-improving AIR FORCE TIMES, some of the women whose feet were rubbed "told IG investigators they didn't like it, and others said they let Hassan do it again. One or two said they were concerned that if they didn't go along with it, they would be snubbed by him at work." [Italics, ours.]

"Snubbed?" How awful! Let's activate the National Guard! The CIA should look into this. How about a Congressional investigation? Let's forego any court-martial and just string Hassan up on a pole, hanging a "pervert" sign around his neck. Yeah, that's the ticket!

One of the "victims" confessed to investigators that she found the "foot rubbing" to be sensual, and thus didn't want it to continue. We guess that's because she didn't want to risk getting further aroused. Poor girl.

MORE ABSURDITY FROM THE AIR FORCE

How ludicrous! Our troops in Iraq are being blown to bits, women are being sexually assaulted at the Air Force Academy - a majority of the cases there are legitimate - yet the Air Force is making itself look ridiculous on the altar of "political correctness" and "cover-your-ass at any cost."

Gee, maybe some of the women who worked for Hassan will claim PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) as a result of the foot "ministrations" they received. Then they can leave the Air Force and collect a fat VA pension check. After all, such an "ordeal" should be worth a few hundred thousand bucks to these "traumatized" young women, right? Maybe they can score a book or movie deal, too! How about: "My Feet Were Fondled by the Foot Fetish General"?

What we can't figure out is how that nasty man Hassan was able to tackle these gals and grab their feet and "rub" them if the women didn't consent? Maybe he did it while they weren't looking. At least he didn't suck on their toes. A source within the investigation tells us Hassan liked females who wore dark-colored hose. "Bare feet" apparently wasn't his style.

THE FISCUS FIASCO REMEMBERED

The last Air Force flag officer found to be acting "inappropriately" with his female subordinates was none other than chief JAG, former Maj. Gen. Thomas J. Fiscus.

This arrogant, obnoxious, little man didn't mind sending others to jail, but when it came to his many sexual affairs with both willing and unwilling partners - none of whom, incidentally, were punished for all the "bennies" and promotions they received from the illicit liaisons - he thought that behavior was just fine, for a two-star general. Rank does have its privileges, you know.

Even obstructing justice and impeding an investigation is OK, as long as you can get away with it. But Fiscus, once exposed in the media, "stunk" too much in the nostrils of the top brass. They had to do something about him! So, finally, the Air Force actually "disciplined" a general officer. Well. kind of. With a wrist slap.

While a lesser military member would have been busted, lost his pension and maybe done time in Leavenworth, this general's "buddies" took good care of one of their own. Fiscus had to retire as a colonel, two notches down the "pecking order," but he got to avoid jail and collect a fat pension.

"Different spanks for different ranks" is still the norm in today's heavily-politicized Air Force.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROTFLMAO, this is absolutely hilarious and perverted! WOW, great article and it is reassuring to know that we're not just represented by foot creeps who assault women's feet on subways while exclaiming "WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!" [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

We are actually represented by creeps who wear uniforms, suits, and ties too LOL!

The article posted in this thread was a pretty funny read and you can tell that the writers were on our side when it came to playing down the seriousness of this situation.

However, I felt like I needed to check into this incident a little deeper since I have personally known and worked with a handful of Generals in the Air Force and have usually known them to be great example setters (unlike this guy).

Anyway, I found the official documentation of the Air Force investigation of this incident and it even has parts of it blacked out for security reasons LOL! Here is that report: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/nation/documents/IGreport_122105.pdf

But on a more serious note, after reading the official Air Force report, we can gather a sense of how most of this man's victims felt abused and violated from his foot fetish. He gives us a bad name and I guess it goes to show that even the most seemingly well poised foot fetishist can still be a real creepazoid underneath and show his true colors when he is alone with some female feet that he wants to get pervy with.

This article has caused me distress because what this says is that the real foot creeps out there aren't just limited to the shoe thieving school janitors and cheese-sniffing dumpster divers who are probably easy to spot.

This incident opens our eyes to the fact that looks can be extremely decieving and even the most upstanding of citizens who put on a great facad, can really be covering up a foot creep deep down inside. I hope most normal girls out there do not catch wind of such bad press because they will be even more on guard against us foot fetishists who do a good job of presenting ourselves quite nicely.

While the article gives hope to all our brethren that even our types exist in the higher levels of society, it also brings sadness to know that some of those high level guys are not giving us the pride we deserve.

Here is what I found to be the most damaging aspect of how he represented us. It is a quote from the final analysis section of the Air Force official investigation:

quote:
"Since he is perceived to be a man of considerable power and influence within the highest levels of Air Force senior leadership, testimony indicates subordinates felt they must 'please' Brig. Gen. Hassan"
And mind you, based on this final analysis, that many foot fetishists would probably prefer to be just like Gen. Hassan. Oh my, what this will do to our image on a larger scale! [Eek!] [Confused] [Jerkoff]

[ February 07, 2009, 06:05 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlotte
Loyal Member
Member # 33673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlotte   Email charlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This made me smile - some women need to get real and reliase that a man wanting to massage her tired aching feet is always a bonus - it should be welcomed and enjoyed! I wonder if she got paid for her story!
Thanks for this intresting reading

http://www.charlottesfeet.com

--------------------
Charlotte xx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember reading about both incidents and they do indeed give us a bad name. On a side note I'm an enlisted Air Force member and the disparity in punishments due to RHIP is astounding. They lost their careers, but get to keep the benefits of being in an exclusive fraternity. If it were me I'd be thrown under the prison, loss of pay and benefits, and a "bad boy" discharge. Oh well such is life...

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that sucks mabye he went further than the public knows and they are covering it up because he is in power who knows....

ok just read the official documentation and yea it's not just "foot rubbing"

[ February 07, 2009, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Mr.Papers ]

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links