Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sooooooo pissed off! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: sooooooo pissed off!
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So im on the train today and there were these two HOT indian girls, maybe early 20's. i was reading the paper but as iglimpsed over to see what shoes they were wearing, i had just missed one of them take off her boots that she wasn't wearing socks with and slip into some flats, man i bet those boots were sweaty!

I was soooooo pissed off i miss her bare feet! But the other one was about to do the same, i promised myself i wouldn't miss it but she looked over and saw me looking and gave me the WTF stare!

I looked away and when i looked back her lovely feet were now in soft flats!

Two pairs of georgous indian girls feet gone in a blink, gutted!

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man that sucks. That has happended to me also.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My good man - be a bit more confident.

I once caught a woman on the metro adjust her stockings which were torn at the toe. Then, she slyly smelled her fingers. I immediately went over to her and asked if I could do the same.

She looked at me like I was crazy, but I could tell by the look on her face she was intrigued and she did, in fact let me not only smell her finger, but also let me rub her feet right there on the metro.

Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by warp:
but she looked over and saw me looking and gave me the WTF stare!

oh i know exactly this look you are talking about. i have seen this before and it is especially embarrasing when she catches you right in the act. even worse if she has that inkling that you are one of those type of guys who was trying to look at her feet.

when a woman catches me in the act like that and she has an idea that i was checking out her feet instead of her boobs (simply because she could tell by how my eyes were positioned), she almost always thinks ima freak fer sure.

it's almost like it woulda been a hundred times better if i had only been looking at her boobs instead, cuz then she'd just think to herself that i'm just some normal horny dude that's like a perv so to speak. but when they catch me looking at feet and they give that "WTF look" as you call it, u can usually see that these women are more concerned if the onlooker is f*cked up in the head or something and she might have a remote concern about her own safety for later too.

i think a large part of why women think this way about us as opposed to those breast ogglers is because we have so many of those creepy foot voyuer perverts out there taking candid pictures or videos of women's feet w/o their knowledge and they just view that type of behavior as creepy. so as such, they just automatically assume that any of us more normal foot guys out there (who might take a quick peep at a lady's foot area) are also just as creepy as those other foot voyuers out there, when in fact, this is really far from the case.
i hate it when other's bad reputations and actions cause women to judge me the wrong way [Cry] [Mad]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

oh i know exactly this look you are talking about. i have seen this before and it is especially embarrasing when she catches you right in the act. even worse if she has that inkling that you are one of those type of guys who was trying to look at her feet.

when a woman catches me in the act like that and she has an idea that i was checking out her feet instead of her boobs (simply because she could tell by how my eyes were positioned), she almost always thinks ima freak fer sure.

it's almost like it woulda been a hundred times better if i had only been looking at her boobs instead, cuz then she'd just think to herself that i'm just some normal horny dude that's like a perv so to speak. but when they catch me looking at feet and they give that "WTF look" as you call it, u can usually see that these women are more concerned if the onlooker is f*cked up in the head or something and she might have a remote concern about her own safety for later too.

i think a large part of why women think this way about us as opposed to those breast ogglers is because we have so many of those creepy foot voyuer perverts out there taking candid pictures or videos of women's feet w/o their knowledge and they just view that type of behavior as creepy. so as such, they just automatically assume that any of us more normal foot guys out there (who might take a quick peep at a lady's foot area) are also just as creepy as those other foot voyuers out there, when in fact, this is really far from the case.
i hate it when other's bad reputations and actions cause women to judge me the wrong way [Cry] [Mad]

I hear that...I don't understand why some guys act so creepy..."Oh I'm studying reflexology!" "oh I'm a podiatrist" Makes us all look like perverts. People need to learn some self control and get a GF who will cater to their fetish like the rest of us! [Mad]

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TRUST ME ~ I know the feeling, warp! You can't be too obvious while admiring feet in public. I've discovered I have the same problem whenever women dangle their shoes! Every fiber in my being tells me to "LOOK THE OTHA WAY!"

....but all I can do is stare [Eek!]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brandy's Foot Slave:
quote:
quote:

I hear that...I don't understand why some guys act so creepy..."Oh I'm studying reflexology!" "oh I'm a podiatrist" Makes us all look like perverts. People need to learn some self control and get a GF who will cater to their fetish like the rest of us! [Mad]
because.....some of us can't, asshole [Mad]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

she almost always thinks ima freak fer sure.
...i hate it when other's bad reputations and actions cause women to judge me the wrong way [Cry] [Mad]

I thought that (from your previous posts) you were into that though...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Btw, Warp...it's not a big deal...lol
chill!
Internet feet/girlfriend's feet/any other kind are better coz they're posed and there for that purpose an shit...
Don't worry about it man [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always found I have to be careful when looking at feet, or I get the "What the hell are you looking at".

I hope this is allowed, because it happened before I was 18. When I was in middle school, I had this hot history teacher, who used to show off her feet. One time, I had her for study hall, and she spent most of the study hall barefoot. She also had these tan shoes that used to hurt her feet, so one time, she took them off, and was teaching class in her stocking feet. I glanced over, and she saw, and she mouthed to me "Those shoes hurt my feet". Her husband was my gym teacher. You know that whole day, I was wondering whether he gave her foot massages when she got home at night.

Now, when I look at feet, I try to be subtle, and just glance out of the corner of my eye. On the occasions when someone does "catch me", especially if it's someone I deal with on a regular basis, I get the "WTF" look.

The big solace: Winter is ending in a few weeks. Thank God. I cant wait for all the feet to come out.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:

...i hate it when other's bad reputations and actions cause women to judge me the wrong way [Cry] [Mad]

there's a difference between reality and fantasy. just becuase i accept reality doesn't mean that i don't wish it could be like all that fake stuff out there. i think that fake stuff would be great in real life and i am certainly into it when it fits with reality.

i just hate being taken for an idiot though, especially by women who are acting and think i actually believe they are getting off on sucking their own toes (or figuratively fingering themselves to the idea of posing their feet for some creepy weirdo on the internet), etc.

Instead, for better or worse, i'm inclined toward scenarios that are more real, despite the fact that it may not showcase a fake fantasy that i would prefer.

i'm just not one who likes to fool himself, so i roll with the punches so to speak (by trying to enjoy what is more probable for us).

I am totally into having women love my foot fetish, but guess what... much experience says that ain't happenin and if I want some real action, I better learn to enjoy how it really is (whether I'm into that sad reality or not).

Sometimes we gotta take what life gives us or just pretend we've got a royal flush up our sleeves LOL

I like to deal with the hand I'm dealt and work my way up from there [Big Grin] And it's been workin great [Thumbs Up]

[ February 19, 2009, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:

there's a difference... And it's been workin great [Thumbs Up]
Well you seem to be a guy that likes to play the field a bit, so yeah...I suppose it could be tough.

I'm with the first girl I ever told about my foot fetish and she loves it [Big Grin] - it's all dependent on lifestyles too, I'd say in that respect...

--------------------
 -

roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you guyz are makin a big deal out of nufin, really....She stared at you like "WTF"...so what?? I have that happened to me all the time and u know what I do..I gave the "WTF" stare back...lol!!!! It is a public place and I stare to who and to whatever I want...u want privacy, go to your home, as simple as that. U stared and u could have said that U did bcoze it was rude or it smelled, whatever..

As for the candid stuff, lets stop lying to ourselves, please...u guyz no we all luv it and when its online we all lookin at it, whether we agree or not..Does that make it rite, maybe not but hey "c'est la vie"...

Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by roynaba:

As for the candid stuff, lets stop lying to ourselves, please...u guyz no we all luv it and when its online we all lookin at it

No we don't...I hate candids - they're shit and...well too weird for my taste...

--------------------
 -

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i think a large part of why women think this way about us as opposed to those breast ogglers is because we have so many of those creepy foot voyuer perverts out there taking candid pictures or videos of women's feet w/o their knowledge and they just view that type of behavior as creepy.
i disagree. i think they find it creepy and weird because they dont understand it at all. to them, having sexual urges towards such an obviously non-sexual (to them [Tongue] ) body part just doenst make sense and we must be defective.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links