Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Great surprise at work today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great surprise at work today
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 6 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's cold here in the Gateway City. So, I really don't expect any good foot views (the wife even wears socks all the time when it's like this). Anyway, a woman at work who used to work in my department came by for a visit near the end of the day. While chatting with her I noticed her finger nails were bright blue and I commented on them. She told me that Walgreens had nail polish buy one get on half off last week and she got a blue and a green. I told her it looks really good, to which she said if you like my fingers in blue, you'll love this as she pulled off a shoe and showed me her green polished toe nails. So, I complimented her green polish to which she said I knew you would love it since it's green and on my toes - then she just grinned at me and winked! Yes, she knows green is my favorite color! [Laugh]

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice story. many a lady at my office do things like that cos i am known as the "foot and shoes guy" which of course i have no problem with!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moman, Did she know you had a thing for feet?

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shook:
moman, Did she know you had a thing for feet?

Yup! That's why the grin and the wink!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when pretty women who know you like feet, find that moment to show you their new pedicured colored toes! When they look in your eyes, slowly slip off their shoe, and then look to see how much you like them......sooo hot! One of my wife's girlfriends, a co-worker, and a friends wife are all on to me, and they love to make me squirm with their little sexy foot shows!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moman:
It's cold here in the Gateway City. So, I really don't expect any good foot views (the wife even wears socks all the time when it's like this). Anyway, a woman at work who used to work in my department came by for a visit near the end of the day. While chatting with her I noticed her finger nails were bright blue and I commented on them. She told me that Walgreens had nail polish buy one get on half off last week and she got a blue and a green. I told her it looks really good, to which she said if you like my fingers in blue, you'll love this as she pulled off a shoe and showed me her green polished toe nails. So, I complimented her green polish to which she said I knew you would love it since it's green and on my toes - then she just grinned at me and winked! Yes, she knows green is my favorite color! [Laugh]

MoMan

Feet in the winter is such a pleasant surprise! Where you ever caught looking at her feet in any other season?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
I love it when pretty women who know you like feet, find that moment to show you their new pedicured colored toes! When they look in your eyes, slowly slip off their shoe, and then look to see how much you like them......sooo hot!

I've never experienced this, but can imagine how hot that would be. Being married, if my wife ever found out another women was showing me her feet, she'd flip. It's be ugly x 100.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
being married, it's a lot rarer a thing for me.. but i do get that more with heels (more folks know I'm into heels than feet).. but it's a royal treat nevertheless!!! however.. i don't always encourage it, because don't want to wear out my wife's good graces!

RPM

p.s. feels so good to get back to Wu's! sharing lovely stories!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links