Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's Your Favorite Type of Foot Fetish Photoset?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's Your Favorite Type of Foot Fetish Photoset?
Dr. Footy
Major Player
Member # 33516

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Dr. Footy   Email Dr. Footy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solo: Girl posing and showing off her feet.
Girl/Girl: Two girls caressing, massaging, or licking and sucking each other's feet.
Boy/Girl: Girl giving the guy a footjob, having her feet licked and sucked during sex, or not during sex.
Other: Explain.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 23 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"I think feet are hot. Sucking on a woman's toes while you're fucking her? That's pretty hot too." -Monique Alexander

Posts: 136 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer the girl to be wearing her shoes first then have them smelled or licked.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a simple guy with simple tastes; just give me a gal showing me her feet both in and out of her (revealing/open) shoes. That's all I need but this isn't to say I don't enjoy other kinds of photosets.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sets from AYCF, Feetfair, & FeetJeans are what I enjoy seeing; they have a great flow to their shoots.

That said (love em or hate em) I like candid footage too. Woman do the most amazing things when they have no idea they're being recorded.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links