Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What others think about your gf (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What others think about your gf
raja
Loyal Member
Member # 6573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for raja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you care what others think about your gf? Do you judge others that may have fat gfs? My gf has put on a decent amount of weight in the last year. I have found myself worrying about what others think about me being with a girl overweight. I am working on net letting this effect me since I still find her pretty and she will one day lose the weight. I just hate myself for worrying about what others may think. That is bs and beauty is skin deep. She loves having her feet worshiped and loves teasing me with them. We get along well, but I am having issues with the weight gain. I told her and she became very upset which I would expect. We are ok now but I was just curious what you guys think.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fuck that don't care what people think about her. it's what makes you happy. Some people can be very judgemental if you love her it shouldn't be a problem

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlotte
Loyal Member
Member # 33673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlotte   Email charlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a reason for the weight gain raja? Maybe you could start a healthy regime together, sometimes we need someone to help us to lose the weight, but it is the person who counts. My motto is love me for me or don't bother.
I am sure that if your friends know your gf as you do they accept her for who she is.

http://www.charlottesfeet.com

--------------------
Charlotte xx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
fuck that don't care what people think about her. it's what makes you happy. Some people can be very judgemental if you love her it shouldn't be a problem

Amen... Enough said here. I totally agree. Happiness is key to everything.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they don't lose the weight, they only gain more as time goes on, but she sounds great if she's into having her feet worshipped.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I do - without even knowing my secret which is not so much a secret, I dig it when my boyz compliment my girls on their toes.

I recently started dating Mika, what's not to like!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe trying going out and doing active things with her, go for walks, go to the gym, do things together that will maybe shed off a few pounds.

As for what other people think? Fuck them.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont worry either about what others think of my wife. i will admit to wondering what they think, but if they dont like her.. *shrugs.. their loss. if you are having issues with her weight then thats a different issue. hey.. maybe you dont find yourself as attracted to since she put on the pounds and honestly, personality only goes so far. ok, i know that sounds callous and shallow, but honestly.. if it was all about personality, how come no one wants to hear that their blind is.. really nice and has a great personality. there is definitely a certain amount of physical attraction that just has to be there.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont worry about what people think. The people who matter will get to know her for who she really is. They will get to know her personality. And IMO personality goes waaay further than looks. And you will be spending waay more time with her than you will with any of your critics.

And as for the weight gain. There super simple things you do. You can get a couple of weights (I use 20lb weights, but if your just starting out, you may want something lighter) and a workout dvd (I like the Biggest Loser dvd myself) from the store. Play sports on nice days (I like tennis, but you can find the sport that you enjoy, maybe ultimate frisbee?) and simply get out of house for a nice walk together (if you adopt a dog, you will always have to walk it). You can also do simple things, for example, if you read a book, you can burn more than double the caleries you would watching television or using the computer. But the key is eating right, you can simply go to your local bookstore and get a cookbook on healthy cooking (I like gordon ramsay's healthy appetite). And before you know it, the pounds will shed really quickly. But you need to continue with this if you want to lose FAT.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raja
Loyal Member
Member # 6573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for raja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Bottom fuckin line...Are her feet as nice as they always were?yes or no? "

Yes her feet are perfect. I am very attracted to her even with the weight. She is pretty and I do feel that personality trumps looks. Spending time with someone you enjoy being with is better than looking good and not enjoying their company. You guys are right and that I should say fuck everyone who may not approve. Thanks for the advice.

Posts: 65 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You want our opinion... we want her photos. You may cover her face, but we need to see if she's over weight, or not. More importantly, serveral shots of her Feet...

Without pix, this thread is useless... [Cry]

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Bottom fuckin line...Are her feet as nice as they always were?yes or no?

I think the "Bottom fuckin line" is .... Do you love her?
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They don't know her like you know her. Are you still as attracted to her now as before? Thats a problem if you're not. I'm not in a relationship now, but I know it's important to look good for your significant other. If she's just your gf now whats going to happen 5 years down the line?

This is your shot at leadership. Seize the opportunity to get yourselves both in shape. Both of you hop on diets. Both of you workout. This can be used as a reason for both of you to get even closer. Sign up at the local gym together. This establishes a strong precedent in your relationship. "When one person has a problem, we have a problem and we get closer as a result" handle things that way and not only will you have a hot in shape gf, but the two of you together will be unstopable!

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by raja:
Do you care what others think about your gf? Do you judge others that may have fat gfs? My gf has put on a decent amount of weight in the last year. I have found myself worrying about what others think about me being with a girl overweight. I am working on net letting this effect me since I still find her pretty and she will one day lose the weight. I just hate myself for worrying about what others may think. That is bs and beauty is skin deep. She loves having her feet worshiped and loves teasing me with them. We get along well, but I am having issues with the weight gain. I told her and she became very upset which I would expect. We are ok now but I was just curious what you guys think.

seriously dude why the hell would you be worried about what people think of your girl? if you don't mind her extra pounds why would you care about other people?

my dream is to find a woman that i think is beautiful but everybody else thinks is disgusting, that way i will own her and she will worship the ground i walk on

not possible because i only like the best looking girls and they always have guys kissing their ass [Mad]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant stand fat people
dump that bitch
hit the gym and learn how to eat right

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links