Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The smelly foot experience thread

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The smelly foot experience thread
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love sexy female feet obviously, and like many of you, I love the smell. So I know there are other threads about the scent but I figured I'd make one where you can post about your favorite experiences with smelly feet, whether it be the feet themselves or shoes or socks. These are always very fun to read. [Big Grin]
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
recently posted an experience here: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=009897

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently, when the weather was warmer in California, I got the chance to sniff the flats of my brother-in-law's gf. She hadn't had these black American Eagle leather flat very long. Anyhow, my B-I-L and her had come over to shower and they went in together. She had her bag in the living room with her flats next to it. I quickly spotted them and took a few long sniffs. They had that vinegary smell to them. I almost got caught too as my B-I-L came out to get them right after I put them down!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your brother-in law's girl friend? [Confused]
Don't you mean your ex BIL?

Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
Recently, when the weather was warmer in California, I got the chance to sniff the flats of my brother-in-law's gf.

Doesn't that make her your sister? I'm confused, and a bit disturbed....

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no.. it is his wife's brother. no relation.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hate smelly feet, but anyway.

Met this crazy but hot chic out in scottsdale one night. We spoke briefly and she found me later to give me her number. I ended up calling her a couple days later and we had a decentg but weird convo. At one point she said she's be able to train me to be a good boyfriend. Creeped me out! But I still asked her out.

She came over nicely dressed wearing a white sundress. A little overdressed for what I had in mind, but I appreciated the effort! Her toes were painted a candy apple red and they were ok. Decent arch. While we were watching a movie I had her put her feet in my lap so I could play with them. That's when I got a whiff of what smelled like funk, old grapes. Not pleasant. I wasn't sure what it was till I smelled my hands. I was none too pleased. We ended up hooking up later but I held back on going all the way. Gentlemen know retraint when it comes to going all the way with women you're not into.

In her defense, she didn't know she'd have her feet checked out in that way.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"In her defense, she didn't know she'd have her feet checked out in that way."

GQguy

For me, that's the best time/way to get the feet.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Nusuth. No relation to me. As for GQ, I don't mind a mild odor, but there are times when it's too much for me too.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually my GF's feet have some smell whenever so everyday is an experience, nothing sexier when they come straight out of her shoes or socks and on to my face! [Mmm]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm goign to say, i've been in GQ's spot once or twice before.. too strong a scent, or the wrong kind will kill a deal for me (not that I have to worry about that anymore now that i'm married!)

when it comes to a brother's wife (sister in law) or the wife/girlfriend of the brother of a wife (justdaone's case it seems).. i tread very very very lightly..... folks consider family even when there are no blood lines... and that can spell trouble if caught.... so i stir clear.. but not all folks feel that way.. so tread lightly

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links