Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hello! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hello!
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. You can call me Kitten, even though my names on here is Fluffy's Kitten. You might've seen a new user on here named, "The Fluffy", and he's been a lurker for a while, and had forgotten his old account. He's my boyfriend and to his surprise, I've created my own account.

I hope I'm posting this in the correct section. If not, please bare with me.

[Tongue]

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jax
Loyal Member
Member # 24963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jax   Email Jax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum!

--------------------
Later Days and Happy Nights

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, Kitty. Welcome to this great place.
BTW, your avatar is very nice.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome, nice to have you aboard
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here kitty kitty kitty... [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
meow [Smile]

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrrr~?

Lol. Thanks for the warm welcome :3 I'll probably be a lurker for the most part, but I'll try to post as often as I can.

--------------------

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy's Kitten:
He's my boyfriend and to his surprise, I've created my own account.

I loved it when my girl got an account [Big Grin]
and the fact that she posts too

Welcome to the forum!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girl also got an account but mostly to keep an eye on me lol [Blush]

welcome kitten

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the board Kitten!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Kitten, you have pretty paws! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Haha [Big Grin]

Yeah he asks me almost every day if I've learned something new from the boards. Lot's of interesting things on here.

@Dougie: Thanks!

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome aboard!! glad you stopped on by. don't hesitate to share as often as you'd like! look forward to your thoughts, your pics, and your good company. your man is a fortunate fella!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links