Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » just curious (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: just curious
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY guys

Have you ever wondered when you see a women danglin her shoe, or standing by a corner and dipping her foot in and out of her shoe.Is she aware that there are possibly some footman looking at her, or is a women dangling her shoe on pourpose to attract foot guys. It always made me wonder the possibilites.

Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of course this is always a possibility

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I do that, it's usually because my feet hurt, I'm being impatient, I'm bored, I'm teasing my boyfriend, or because I hate wearing shoes. Normally it's cause I hate wearing shoes.

Yes there's a possibility that they're trying to tease someone, but I don't think most women are actually doing so.

Who really knows? :\

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think most women dangle just to get their shoes off their feet to let them breathe or relax. I'm sure some women do it to tease or see if someone notices, but most do it just to get their shoes off the feet for a moment, in my opinion.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlotte
Loyal Member
Member # 33673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlotte   Email charlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit I do it on purpose to see who looks. Some men don't and some do so I can always tell when someone is intrested. I always do this in a crowded area so I can get a better reaction.
I also don't like wearing shoes too often so it is nice to take them off and just feel the floor with my nylons on.

http://www.charlottesfeet.com

--------------------
Charlotte xx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dangle my shoes all the time with no intent behind it. the only man i intentionally tease is my man [Tongue]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've thought it before because women are so great at teasing anyway, but I think many do it out of habit and I would say the only time someone would do it to get someone to look is if they see someone they are attracted to who maybe looks down at their feet a bit and they give them a look. Not to just get people with foot fetishes to look from every corner of the globe lol, too good to be true. But I know my GF does it to me, but that's because she knows it's a turn on for me. She would have never done that before, she hated her feet.

Maybe an extremely confident girl, who is really into the fetish and is doing it for fun to see what type of reaction she gets or if she is looking for someone who likes her feet anyway. But a lot of women are still slightly spectacle at it and some aren't even aware there are men out there who will be that much into their feet.

BTW welcome to Wu's Fluffy Kitten.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks LuckyTeen :]

I'm in the same boat as your GF. I used to hate my feet too. My boyfriend changed that for me strangely enough and now I actually really appreciate the attention. lol.

Now I just might go dangle my shoes in public to look for reactions... >:]

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also think it's for both reasons. Mainly because her feet hurt, but perhaps a few girls know that some guys like to see that.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think it occurs to most of them
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It usually doesn't even occur to me. Tyler once told me I move my feet and toes alot. And if I have flip flops on I tend to dangle them or end up slipping them off my feet altogether.

A few days of 55º weather had me back in flip flops. Yesterday the temp dropped again. It was about 32º most of the day. I didn't care and I wore my Teva's all day again! [Tongue]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I see a woman dangling or posing her feet and toes, I will try my best to make it obvious to her thaty i am enjoying what she is doing. I have gotten a few sly smiles back in acknowledgement. This is a great turn-on for me the fact that she knows thatwe both know the power of sexy feet.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tell every female I know about shoeplay/candid feet and all that so they're always aware. A lot of them said they would intentionally do it now just to see if people will be watching.

One of my exes who I remained great friends with, told me one of her college professors would always be staring at her feet while she played with her shoes in class (she's asian, you know how they do, haha) and he also would comment on the shoes she'd be wearing that day. So eventually she started doing it purposely just to tease the hell out of him, she ended up getting an A in his class with little effort, she really knew what she was doing!

I'd say nowadays with the foot fetish awareness at an all-time high, it's very possible.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure there's a minority out there who are aware, judging by some of the responses here.

I've always found it very interesting how our senses interpret the movement in women's feet as somehow having anything to do with how WE feel about them.

When a girl starts wriggling her toes around after I notice them, EVERY CELL of my body reads it as an invitation, and no amount of logic gets rid of the feeling. [Confused]

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links