Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Display picture

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Display picture
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone, sorry for the clear obvious question. but im having difficulty posting a display pic. It stated that i needed to paste a pic from a certain site. but aint working. and since this area of discussion is meant for footfetish talk I guess I can add by saying that Kim Kardashian has some of the most beautiful feet in the world. The rich, snobby and terribly delicious looking toes are enough to make a man go to his knees

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you mean an avatar?
upload the pic you want to an image host like photobucket.com, tinypic.com etc.then copy the direct link to the image, then go to your profile here and paste the link where it says avatar image, set url, use this avatar, save changes.

[ March 06, 2009, 02:30 AM: Message edited by: You ]

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had trouble - you need to do all the above AND THEN you need to Go to the bottom of the information page and click save changes << this bit needs to be reiterated as it caught me out at first

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Andy-Laa is correct.

Here`s a step by step instruction...hope it helps:

Click on My Profile > Edit Profile > Scroll down to Avatar Image > Select a different Avatar (now a new window opens) > Insert URL for your avatar (has to be hosted on an image-server, such as Photobucket) > Set Avatar
Now the important (and sometimes confusing thing)...Scroll down on the "Edit Profile"-page and click > Update Profile
(it takes some time for the server to make the changes...just be patient and your avatar will eventually show up in all your posts)

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha that sucks my avatar got deleted even tho it was 150x200 like it says in the rules can some one help me here

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand every thing except the "Insert URL" part.
There is already writing in that space.
What do you do with that?
Delete it? Or insert the URL after the writing?

[Confused]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
I understand every thing except the "Insert URL" part.
There is already writing in that space.
What do you do with that?
Delete it? Or insert the URL after the writing?

[Confused]

Yes, delete it and insert your own URL...one that links directly to your avatar.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Hal; I'll give it a whirl. (when I get a chance)

[Smile]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links