Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » funny responses from models (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: funny responses from models
fjs
Loyal Member
Member # 29462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fjs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I meet a lot of girls shooting for the site - I can't say that I am always 100% successful with a lot of these women. In fact, you can't enjoy victory without defeat, and I thought I would share some actual responses that I have gotten when asking a model to perform a footjob...

One time at a bar, very cute girl was willing to model her feet. We went to a private part of the bar I told her what I wanted to shoot. She asked if she could do a blowjob instead :-/

Another model told me that she hoped my dick got a foot fungus from all the different feet touching it... lol

"Wow, that sounds so awesome!" said one model, "I hope you find someone willing to do it"

After showing a model an example of a footjob video, she screamed: "OMG that's a footjob! I thought it was like where I shove my foot in and out your mouth!" ... models (sigh)

So these are the most memorable ones I can think of right now...

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/18354

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha funny stuff

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao...I remember one time I asked a model to worship her feet..... while I was kissing her feet she asked "do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

Another time I got a model to give me a footjob and her phone rang....."Hey honey (to her husband) let me call you back I'm getting my soles fucked" I was astonished but I knew it was cool because they were swingers

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Wow, that sounds so awesome!" said one model, "I hope you find someone willing to do it"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Classic!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] [Laugh] LMMFAO! [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elitefootjobs_tony:

After showing a model an example of a footjob video, she screamed: "OMG that's a footjob! I thought it was like where I shove my foot in and out your mouth!" ... models (sigh)

I don't know, that sounds hot too.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man thats so funny
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you accept the blowjob?
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love those responses! [Big Grin]

i picked up several hooker in the past who've had the same mentality about actually preferring to give a bj over a fj. i could not understand this, but i guess it's just what they're used to LOL

anyway, keep the lines coming, i bet you've had some other great ones too

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fjs
Loyal Member
Member # 29462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fjs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi - thanks for the responses - would I turn down a bj... no...lol

I have some more, I will post later on when I have some time!

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/18354

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LULZ

I think the word "footjob" deserves a thread of it's own.It has always amazed me a little how "footjob" fails to create that mental picture "handjob" does with alot of people, even males with foot fetishes! Alot of men on my myspace just think i have a myspace with my feet on it , they havnt seen my website, so i get "so what is a footjob exactly" alot.Can you imagine this question if it were "handjob"?

The feet in and out of mouth thing you mentioned only scratches the surface.It would take me hours to think of some of the ORLY? type things i have heard people speculate a footjob might be.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brek:
quote:

I don't know, that sounds hot too.
Yeah it does,if she said that to me i'd say "no that's not what a fj is but, you can do that to me if you like." [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB]
After showing a model an example of a footjob video, she screamed: "OMG that's a footjob! I thought it was like where I shove my foot in and out your mouth!"

Awwwww, honey, you can do that TOO! [Wink]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links