Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Drinking game during spring break.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Drinking game during spring break.
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While hanging out in Cancun I came across a bunch of Aussies playing the game "fuck me!". The rules are simple. Everyone takes on a different kind of "fuck name". One guy was "ear fuck" another girl was "titty fuck" and so on. Of course I had to represent so I chose "foot fuck" Which got me some funny looks but I was unphased. You're supposed to say your name twice "foot fuck foot fuck I want a titty fuck" and then the person that was called out(in this case titty fuck) will say her name twice and call someone else out. All the while we're all clapping to the beat. If you mess up the flow you have to drink. Fun game. It was hilarious hearing everyone say "foot fuck" and how they wanted one. Ha!

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha. That's great!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey GQ One of my good friends went to Cancun for Spring Break, he had a blast...no STD's that he mentioned anyways [Big Grin]

Sounds like a helluva drinking game though!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahahahahahahaha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Hey GQ One of my good friends went to Cancun for Spring Break, he had a blast...no STD's that he mentioned anyways [Big Grin]

Sounds like a helluva drinking game though!

Cancun was crazy! Or maybe I was just crazy?!? lol. Lots of bare feet at the pool. I'm definitely going again next year!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I went it was still under repair from a hurricane. And they were adding a whole ton of hotels. And I didn't go during SB.. that's just hell waiting to happen.

How's it now? I'd love to go back and wriggle my toes in that soft sand >w<!!

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy's Kitten:
When I went it was still under repair from a hurricane. And they were adding a whole ton of hotels. And I didn't go during SB.. that's just hell waiting to happen.

How's it now? I'd love to go back and wriggle my toes in that soft sand >w<!!

The place is gorgeous! The beach is a bit rocky though. If you're up for a party the second and third weeks of March are the times to go. If you want peace and quiet however you're making a huge mistake. Nothing like running into a bunch of aussies screaming show your tits while you and the kids walk through the lobby!

--------------------

Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol!

I went in June or July 2006... I can't recall to well. I just know it was well after spring break and everyone was still having a ton of fun.

The beach that was connected with our hotel, I'll try to remember the hotel name later, had such beautiful sand... I couldn't help but keep playing with it.. hands and toes!

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links