Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sneaky footplay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sneaky footplay
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,
About 3 days ago, i went over the house of a very good friend of mine.She always puts her barefeet on my lap whenever we watch tv, and trust me i get a instant hard on when this happens. Anyhow, during the course of watching the movie, she fell asleep. I instantly went to rubbing her feer and massage them, and then i just couldn't resist the temptation to take her foot and rub it on my erection i had raging between my sweatpants. this went on for a good while with her occasionally shifting her feet around. I just need a opinion from you fellow foot lovers out there. Do you think she feels or notices the hard on when she is asleep, plus everytime i go over to her house she instantly props those feet on my lap as if she knows,i get excited about her feet.

Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe you should wake her up next time and ask her
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she's really asleep she probably doesn't notice it. However, sounds like she's open for something more if this is a common occurrence. Of course you could just keep the sleepy feet route going if you have a towel handy nearby... [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would suspect she is aware you get a hard on when her feet are in your lap. I would also think she gets a little exited knowing the effect it is having. Does she move them around a little in your lap until you get hard? Next time try rubbing her feet a little before she goes asleep (if she reakky is asleep). Go for it!!
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I notice she does move her feet a little. sometimes in response to my erection , she sometimes moves her feet away.Then there are sometimes when she puts her feet flat out on my crotch. This were i get confused. i feel like just asking her, but deep down inside i think she knows and likes it.
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reinforcedtoemo:
I notice she does move her feet a little. sometimes in response to my erection , she sometimes moves her feet away.Then there are sometimes when she puts her feet flat out on my crotch. This were i get confused. i feel like just asking her, but deep down inside i think she knows and likes it.

yea if she is doing all of that she might of had a footguy before and is just "testing" you. Maybe she has you on hidden camera and is planning to blackmail you with sexual harassment....or she's just into it???

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure sounds to me like she'd be very open to more foot stuff.

My gosh you have more control than I have. I'd for sure blow a load rubbing her bare feet on my crotch- pants or no pants.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Trust me when it comes to contol, there where times i almost came. The last time i rubbed her feet, i had my sweatpants on with no undwear on, just to see how she would react. when she went to sleep..i went to work rubbing those pinktoenail feet on my crotch. my gut feeling is she does like it. I will try again soon.
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are rare instances where something this awesome is best kept unspoken. why? in part because she likes it that way. less complicated i guess. who knows.

what i'd say is this. when she pulls away, she's not in the mood for whatever you're thinking. b ut when she's flat out on your crotch, she knows what's going on and either likes it herself, or likes that you like and does it because she thinks you're cool.

so, two choices.. leave well enough alone and enjoy what you go.. or two.. bring it out in conversation and hope she's game to take it to that level. (of course, she could opt not to be game because she wanted it to be a little secret between the two of you)

enjoy what you got man. unless you're planning on hooking up with her.. leave well enough alone.. you lucky bastard!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Thanks RPM, I will definatly keep everyone posted , when i try again later this week
The Fluffy
Loyal Member
Member # 34005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fluffy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take it easy. I'll tell you, I notice when I'm asleep. Then again, I know my boyfriend and am fully aware of what he's thinking most of the time.

Sounds to me like she likes it. Just take it easy though, kay? :]

Let us know how it goes!

--------------------
Damn the summer! Too many distractions ¬_¬

Wifes soles http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=023877

Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wake her up and just ask if you can massage her preety feet. Don't run them on your erection while she sleeps lol. Bit creepy.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links