Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how to post images from camera?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how to post images from camera?
sniffjo
Loyal Member
Member # 12210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniffjo   Email sniffjo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to know how to go about posting images from a cell phone video cam on here.
I have no clue but a friend of mine has tons and tons of video images he'd like to post here or elsewhere.
What will he need in order to be able to post them?

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sniffjo:
I'd like to know how to go about posting images from a cell phone video cam on here.
I have no clue but a friend of mine has tons and tons of video images he'd like to post here or elsewhere.
What will he need in order to be able to post them?

It's a fairly easy process. The easiest way is to upload them from your computer. The first step is to get the images from the phone onto your computer ... either through bluetooth or data cable connection, depending on your phone and it's capabilities. Once that's done, you can then upload them to a photo host such as Photobucket, which you can find here:

http://www.photobucket.com

It will take you a few minutes to sign up for your free membership. Then you can upload your photos there ... and link them here.

It is also possible to upload the images directly from your phone to your Photobucket account. This will depend on your phone, your carrier, and your phone's capabilities. It's not quite as easy or straight-forward for starters, but very convenient.

If your cell phone provider is Verizon or Tmobile, for example, many cell phones are supported. Alltel, Cincinatti Bell and Cellular South also support automatic uploads. You can get plenty of help there on the Photobucket site.

Once you have your photos transferred to a special folder on your computer or latptop, ask somebody here for info to get through the next step, or perhaps you'll get that figured out through the Photobucket site.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Ben!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY i just recently got a camera phone myself. i dont have a cable connection for my phone its a prepaid so is there any other way to get them off other then sending them to my email?

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links