Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lucy Liu - charlies angels

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lucy Liu - charlies angels
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys i never realized how hot lucy liu's feet were until i saw the charlies angels. Increduble! check this out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuQrpqGlZj0&feature=related

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a great scene. When it appears on the movie guide it is the first thought that enters me head "Lucy Liu Toes".
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucy Liu is the reason I own both Charlies Angels DVDs! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
totally hot I'm not into just her feet she is a sexy ass chick

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has nice feet. That guy was lucky.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jbfour
Board Regular
Member # 26523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jbfour   Email jbfour   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this movie helped me realize my foot fetish
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes...Love that scene

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't help but laugh about the repeated few seconds of the scene. I did envy Tim Curry that moment (though, I'll bet he was lucky enough to have to have several "takes" of the scene before the director was satisfied with all the angles, lighting and dialog.

For those who don't know, Tim Curry is a great character actor in a variety of roles but is probably best remembered (likely to his chagrin) as the revered Frank N. Furter in the "Rocky Horror Picture Show". Moreover, he is a fabulous singer having released a couple of really good albums in the early 80's; had the good fortune to see him in concert at the time.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now she is a Goddess!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Couldn't help but laugh about the repeated few seconds of the scene. I did envy Tim Curry that moment (though, I'll bet he was lucky enough to have to have several "takes" of the scene before the director was satisfied with all the angles, lighting and dialog.

For those who don't know, Tim Curry is a great character actor in a variety of roles but is probably best remembered (likely to his chagrin) as the revered Frank N. Furter in the "Rocky Horror Picture Show". Moreover, he is a fabulous singer having released a couple of really good albums in the early 80's; had the good fortune to see him in concert at the time.

He was brilliant in Wiseguy, and the character of Winston Newquay remains one of my favorite bad guys. He was arrogant, cultured, hot-tempered and mentally ill - Tim Curry put all of that into one basket and executed it beautifully.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First time I saw that, I almost fell out dead. Lucy Liu has been my dreamgirl for a minute,lol. It use to make my ex-fiance jealous whenever Lucy Liu was on t.v. I wouldn't hear anything around me until she was off the screen,lol. What can I see, she is gorgous. Her feet are beautiful. You know you could just google images of her and some pics do have clear shots of her feet. But what really got me, was when I first saw Detroit Rock City and that one kid that stripped in the club for his KISS tickets had sex with that MILF. The seen before they have sex in the movie, Edward Furlong was sitting with an erection in some tighty whities. The lady puts the head of his penis right underneath her toes and slightly scrunches them sending him into orgasm. It was pretty cool, I wonder why nobody has ever talked about that clip?

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links